Somali MP warns of “anti-Islam law”

Status
Not open for further replies.
disgusting fabricated trash, some people not worried how others will measure us when they read such crap, more important to tarnish certain clans or regions. below the belt,soo low. SMH.

disgusting fabricated trash, some people not worried how others will measure us when they read such crap, more important to tarnish certain clans or regions. below the belt,soo low. SMH.
Dad ajanabi ba aqriin dona waxan. Lets be honest. This shit doesnt happen

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
are you angry they dont put the rape of young girls on facebook like puntlanders do. I heard that young girl that was gang raped in puntland was even forced to marry her rapists
Tell your uncles to stop raping little children. Your women are trashy prostitutes I don’t even know why your men are going after kids. Let those loose s be enough for you bastards.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Keep burying your heads in the sand and calling it fake but more stories like this will continue to come out until we admit the problem and do something about it. There is a lot of jaahilnimo back home.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
brother delete this for you own sake. this is retarded. first of all this lady your quoting goes around bashing everyone. she is not credible. and second of all that new law they are trying to propose is haram and against our religion. making the mimumum age 18 is not a hallal way too judge if someone is capable of marriage. the criteria is not the age of the person but if the person is physicaly and mentally ready. someone who is 19 can be mentally not ready for marriage and someone who is 16 could. your forgetting that in new york state you can get married as low as 14 years old. strop trying to promote this bullshit. underage marriage in somali barely happens compared to the western world. the youngest marriage i ever seen in puntland was 15 year old girl. please don't argue brother. everyone makes mistakes. i understand where you might of thaught you were coming from. the quran and sunnah should be are criteria for everything.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
are you angry they dont put the rape of young girls on facebook like puntlanders do. I heard that young girl that was gang raped in puntland was even forced to marry her rapists
liar. those kikds guys are in jail serving a hefty sentence. bro rape in Puntland is a Myth it happens less than it happens in toronto canada

Keep burying your heads in the sand and calling it fake but more stories like this will continue to come out until we admit the problem and do something about it. There is a lot of jaahilnimo back home.
Back home it become normal for 60 something years old odayaal to marry teens, its sad but all somali’s in back home are doing it even some odayaal from west go back to somalia to marry teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending