Somali Mother rejects Oromo Man from marrying her Daughter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

This girl making a twitter thread shitting on our community for retweets

"Somalis are so racist and xenophobic!!11!!" :noneck:

This girl making a twitter thread shitting on our community for retweets

"Somalis are so racist and xenophobic!!11!!" :noneck:

Why would she rant about this on Twitter, as if twitter is gonna help change her moms mind:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Kudos to the mom though for rejecting it. After all the shit Somalis went through for the past few months..she wants an oroma.
:susp:

Why would she rant about this on Twitter, as if twitter is gonna help change her moms mind:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Kudos to the mom though for rejecting it. After all the shit Somalis went through for the past few months..she wants an oroma.
:susp:
yeah she is trying to make the mother seem unreasonable. If she loves oromo so much, then she should marry one. Dont tell other mothers who they should approve or not

Is there a way to ban somalis from twitter?someone please get to work on this.what does she hope to achieve writing this in english,she probably think she is being righteous with her bullshit cadan ideology,too stupid to realise the pride the mother has on her people
manshallah what a mother a real somali woman

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Is there a way to ban somalis from twitter?someone please get to work on this.what does she hope to achieve writing this in english,she probably think she is being righteous with her bullshit cadan ideology,too stupid to realise the pride the mother has on her people
manshallah what a mother a real somali woman

It's a skit guys, she's getting worked up over a skit. :gucciwhat:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
f*ck this fucking oromo loving aids ridden suugo smelling self hating adoon worshiping daanyeer looking zero muscle having baruur body .

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Good for the mother but its sad that we are applauding the mother for rejecting an oromo when theres somali moms out there letting their daughters marry a gypsy caravan traveller who became muslim an hour ago we gotta do better.

Oromo's are slaughtering Somalis en masse in Ethiopia currently. I'm not saying I agree with the decision of the mother, but I can understand why she would reject him.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The fact that she wrote self hate confused the heck out of me like what is she on:wtfdis:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There's an Oromo in my city who is married to a xalimo and he has refused to pay the traditional dowry to her family because he hates Somalis.

There was also this story from last year.
"I was making my husband dinner in the evening but an hour after he returned from work he kicked me out of our home," says Zahala Shekabde, a Somali married to an Oromo. "I pleaded with him, told him I loved him and that I have nothing else, but he said he didn't want to listen and I must go otherwise he would hurt me."
She left with nothing other than three children from a former marriage--her husband wouldn't let her take her youngest child from their marriage.

Other displaced ethnic Somali with Zahala from all over Ethiopia's Oromia region say there was no warning and explanation given for their evictions, other than the local Oromo where they lived, including local officials, telling them it was revenge for what had happened to Oromo in Jijiga, the capital of the Somali region.
Notice how he divided the children into Somali and Oromo? That's what it boils down to because his child with her is Oromo and the rest are not. I can't blame any mother for not wanting her daughter to carry Oromo children in her belly.

Just because they are marrying you doesn't mean they don't resent you. Them being Muslim counts for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts