Somali mother dies on bench she lived on in Toothing library London

Apollo

VIP
Obese homeless people?

Only in the West.

There is no reason to live on the streets in England, everyone gets social housing, something is up with them.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Obese homeless people?

Only in the West.

There is no reason to live on the streets in England, everyone gets social housing, something is up with them.

Tell that to @Periplus. He claims poor people don't automatically get housing in the west and that the homeless include those without mental illnesses and drug addiction.

These two people were mentally ill. Even the government said they had an apartment specifically set aside for them

RIP

Apollo

VIP
Tell that to @Periplus. He claims poor people don't automatically get housing in the west.

These two people were mentally ill. Even the government said they had an apartment specifically set aside for them

Romanian gangs ship in physically disabled people from Eastern Europe to run professional begging operations in Western Europe. Often they rake in like 500 bucks per day per worker, making way more than the average person. It truly is disgusting.

I never give to homeless people in my area. They are either gypsy scammers or mentally ill people who refuse social housing.

However, I think in some parts of the US they may have homeless people who genuinely can't get any housing or are in big debts, but I don't think these exist in Canada and Western Europe.

Obese homeless people?

Only in the West.

They weren’t mentally stable. At least the mother wasn’t. For the past 8 years she was constantly requested many houses by the council but she was stubborn on saying no and declined every offer. Didn’t even bother to check it out. They even took away her original bench couple years back to force her to movie in a home but she just moved to another bench couple yards down. They were even offering her houses at one time let alone a flat. But mental health issues can do a lot to you

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Obese homeless people?

Only in the West.

She refuses to leave and declared the bench her true home, the Somali community tried to help and so did the UK govt. Apparently she was suffering from PTSD of the war as she lost her twin sons.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN

The Somali community, time in, time out, tried to help the pair, but alas, no avail. Even the authorities, who had offered numerous times a house, didn't budge the pair. AUN.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Western world worships individual rights to the point that they are losing common sense.

These two should’ve been forcibly housed. Clearly they were mentally ill.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto the mother.

Now the government must intervene and by force housing for the young fella. It’s for his own good.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tell that to @Periplus. He claims poor people don't automatically get housing in the west and that the homeless include those without mental illnesses and drug addiction.

RIP

No one said these things.

I said you were full of shit for claiming there isn’t a housing shortage for homeless people.

Waryah, stop using my name as a leftie boogeyman.

The Western world worships individual rights to the point that they are losing common sense.

These two should’ve been forcibly housed. Clearly they were mentally ill.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto the mother.

Now the government must intervene and by force housing for the young fella. It’s for his own good.
You can’t forcibly house human beings. They not animals. And if people can’t take care of their homes following the rules that comes with having a house. They will get kicked out

Weird story. How can someone survive on a bench for years and how do they use the toilet and get their meals since they are practically living on the outside with no privacy 🤔

Trending

Latest posts