Somali Mother and her Son living on a bench in South London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

So sad. I've heard about this case 2 years ago I'm surprised she's still living there. Does anyone have insight on this? Is she mentally ill? Why won't she accept help?

Accidently posted it in the politics section, mods move it to the general section.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm sitting at home cuddling a hot water bottle and the heater is turned on and it isn't even winter yet. I can't fathom how she's living on a bench throughout the seasons. :i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

The Somali community needs to come together and sort this out once and for all.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Never heard about this woman and her son before its sad to see what they going through

2 years is alotta time But what if Other Somalis have offered to help and she refused that help?

Never heard about this woman and her son before its sad to see what they going through

2 years is alotta time But what if Other Somalis have offered to help and she refused that help?
Did you watch the video? People have tried to help. If they have been there for longer than 2 years then of course there would be people that would have offered to help by now.

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
Did you watch the video? People have tried to help. If they have been there for longer than 2 years then of course there would be people that would have offered to help by now.

Yea they helped some probably even offered her a place to stay But shes still there

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I am seeing people on fb commenting, that the mother and son have refused help from the Somali community and even their relatives, weird.

Mercury

VIP
I am seeing people on fb commenting, that the mother and son have refused help from the Somali community and even their relatives, weird.

Thats what I thought she must be too proud to get help which is sad cause pride Will cost you everything and leave u with nothing

Thats what I thought she must be too proud to get help which is sad cause pride Will cost you everything and leave u with nothing
No one can have pride like that. At the end of the day they would have succumbed to it eventually. They have been there longer than 2 years!

Seoul

. . .
Shes been spoken to by countless Somalis who are offering her help. She's mentally ill and so is her son. You can't help those who don't want to be helped :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts