Somali moms take over MN with sambuus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Indians and Arabs sell trash sambuus giving the wrong idea about it. It’s good to see Somalis coming through with the correct version

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I gotta admit, being a uk somali, our american brothers are better and productive than us. Just lower your crimerate and colonise minneapolis.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm not surprised it's catching on somali food is one of the best food out there all my ajnabi friends love it, we just don't market it on mass and the name somali isn't good to sell something with. But good on these Hoyos I'm very proud and happy for them alhamdulliah we do love to do business it's in our veins.
Our tea is better than the others and so is our rice and sambus

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I gotta admit, being a uk somali, our american brothers are better and productive than us. Just lower your crimerate and colonise minneapolis.
they are already colonizing mn. Somalis infiltrated the police department that should already tell you the state of minnesota :ftw9nwa:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
they are already colonizing mn. Somalis infiltrated the police department that should already tell you the state of minnesota :ftw9nwa:
This Knowles rn
FB02F719-3EF9-4648-BE01-7FB824447AA5.png

Beautiful Canada aint all that somalis dont run shiit compared to american somalis they just need to be more in numbers like 300k by the next decade than is sorted lmao
you north americans do better on average anyway just work on your crime rate, EU Somalis need to stop being lazy.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
you north americans do better on average anyway just work on your crime rate, EU Somalis need to stop being lazy.
yh we doing good canada has improved on their somali crime rates and also minnesota. But Canada cant really be colonized by somalis since theirs other demographics that are more than us not to mention the population in canada is twice than that of minnesota. Somalis in Mn are ethnic majority thats why theyre thriving big difference

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
somali hooyos look the same everywhere they live. obese, ugly and dress in layers of curtains. I'm surprised the fact that you guys are cool with this. don't you advide your hooyos to look and dress like a normal person ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending