Somali mom cries uncontrollably cause her 21 year-old son got killed in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was shanked and thrown off the fifth tier of Pentonville Prison by a 34 year old Congolese criminal named Basana Kimbembi.

Basana Kimbembi

vfjOHol.png

AUN to the brother. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him paradise. Condolences to his family, friends and the Somali community in the UK.

:faysalwtf::ohhh::ohhh: WOOOW! the kid had no chance! Congolese people are physically like that of silverback gorilla. A somali with tiny limps is a guaranteed mismatch for them.

Honestly manne, if you are in a risky lifestyle and you gotta a chance of going to jail at least go to the gym and build yourself. I know this is foreign to Somalis in the UK (they never workout and they look like they are in Garbahaarey)

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Could this have happened cause the Somali marxuum tried him?
It's being reported that it could be the result of a gang or drugs quarrel. As of now, we don't know anything for sure. The monster who killed him is being charged with murder. Hopefully, he gets life but knowing the UK's overly lenient justice sytem, he'll probably get 10 years or less.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was a lot older than the somali kid. More than 10+ years. Waa cawaan ninku.

I hope they deport cawaankaan.

This is prison and no nigga gonna check your national ID to see how old you are. Its a jungle, a jungle were the faintest of hearts shouldnt enter unless they can fetch for themselves. Dont enter the kitchen if you cant take heat. I feel sorry for the mother but not for him. I feel absolute sorry for those youngsters who be dying in the Mediterranean to just get a chance to work and go to school

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is sad But its even more so cause the Guy apparently had a 7 month Old son For most criminals thats a wake up call to turn your life around

Now this kids gonna be a fatherless

Rip
Kaos / Jamal
He was the boss of GMG/AP Gang , North ldn (EN3)
All I kno is this year bodies will drop.
I don't condone this shit but GMG gang are mostly somali & they're beefing Madows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts