Somali model was told to wear a bikini, she refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
How do Somali women enjoy the water touching their skin when going to the beach ? Wtf !!! Not even a swimming costume ? What she's gonna wear a dirac to the beach and swim in it ?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
why did she become a model then
I know the point of being a model is to wear clothing which western women wear if you want to get stoned to death go back to an Islamic nation stop trying to be like me me me look I'm a little poor Muslim everyone should respect me !!!

There's a bikini portion in every ms world competition, what was she expecting? :westbrookwtf: I know it's outdated that they're judged based on their figures but how can you win if you don't have a tight one?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There's a bikini portion in every ms world competition, what was she expecting? :westbrookwtf: I know it's outdated that they're judged based on their figures but how can you win if you don't have a tight one?
True women in beauty pageants are judged based on their physical appearance outside as well as inside, it is simply not fair to disagree and show the judges how beautiful the female figure is if your not complying to the rules !!! Read the requirements before applying but stop trying to influence your religion on a western competition this is when the western public will hate Muslim because they are not WILLING to integrate !!!! If the competing women strip so should you !!!

True women in beauty pageants are judged based on their physical appearance outside as well as inside, it is simply not fair to disagree and show the judges how beautiful the female figure is if your not complying to the rules !!! Read the requirements before applying but stop trying to influence your religion on a western competition this is when the western public will hate Muslim because they are not WILLING to integrate !!!! If the competing women strip so should you !!!
She shouldn't be forced to strip if she's not willing to but it leads to a very slippery slope; soon they'll have all sorts of fat chicks covering up & claiming their fat doesn't represent them, etc.
This one probably wants her 15 minutes after seeing how successful Halima Aden became.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She shouldn't be forced to strip if she's not willing to but it leads to a very slippery slope; soon they'll have all sorts of fat chicks covering up & claiming their fat doesn't represent them, etc.
This one probably wants her 15 minutes after seeing how successful Halima Aden became.
Their not even stunning :/ I might as well join as well get my quick bucks since Somalis all copy eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts