Somali model thread

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Iman was already a house hold name before she married David, he admitted he was a fan of hers and pretty much stalked her.
She became on this level because she was known to be the wife of David Bowe. If she kept it her own she would have had fame up until she looses relevancy. The reason she is who she is today is because of controversies over and over. Otherwise she would have been your basic African model with her own brand whose name is forgotten by the 2010s.

Isn’t that the ANTM girl? What did she do to be racist? :ooh:
That dumbass first had the audacity to call other girls “ghetto” and said she was better because she was exotic. Home girl was fake as hell too and manipulated others through her tears.
She’s a trump supporter, and above all a racist person that prefers white people.
1611608073892.jpeg

1611608088332.png

1611608272147.png

1611608286850.png

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
That dumbass first had the audacity to call other girls “ghetto” and said she was better because she was exotic. Home girl was fake as hell too and manipulated others through her tears.
She’s a trump supporter, and above all a racist person that prefers white people.
View attachment 168091
View attachment 168092
View attachment 168094
View attachment 168095
Oh yeah, I remember that. Then she cried about her FGM...
I thought she said some more prejudiced things, that’s why I was kind of shocked :ohdamn:

Oh yeah, I remember that. Then she cried about her FGM...
I thought she said some more prejudiced things, that’s why I was kind of shocked :ohdamn:
I hate her with my whole heart tbh. The shit she says ain’t even funny anymore and her idiotic cousin defends her ass too. She quit modelling I think for a few years? Either way she killed her career because of this

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She became on this level because she was known to be the wife of David Bowe. If she kept it her own she would have had fame up until she looses relevancy. The reason she is who she is today is because of controversies over and over. Otherwise she would have been your basic African model with her own brand whose name is forgotten by the 2010s.
What controversies are you talking about? Iman is super lowkey even after she married David. She was a superstar and supermodel before her marriage. She starred in box office movies, guest starred in popular shows and was a Muse to famous designers.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What controversies are you talking about? Iman is super lowkey even after she married David. She was a superstar and supermodel before her marriage. She starred in box office movies, guest starred in popular shows and was a Muse to famous designers.
Lets look at now. Gen Z has no clue who she is and she has only 700k on Instagram. Lets suppose she kept this same track for 2 decades. Do you think she would still be relevant?

I think she was more lowkey? She quit modelling too and returned to Kenya for a few years but iman got big because she was the first ever African model (and one of the earliest black models) in the industry. Khadija deserved a lot of fame too but she was more in the downlow (btw she’s half kikuyu? Her mom is a Kenyan woman which explains her features)
View attachment 168000
View attachment 168001
Pretty mashallah
Khadija Ismail is absolutely gorgeous, it's a shame she never went mainstream.

D-X-vMRXsAYvyXm.jpg

original.jpg

Eep7oB2XsAA4u4y.jpg:large
wow she’s so pretty, I swear she kinda looks like my sister. Didn’t know other Somalis could look like her.

Trending