Somali model thread

1611563479176.jpeg

i've mentioned her before but she's so beautiful. honestly the most stunning somali model i've seen so far
IKR? She’s gorgeous and really fit YSL perfectly too. Winning miss Kenya and even competing in beauty pageants. She was made to be a model!! The fact that she did humanitarian activities in Somalia makes her even more attractive!!

Never heard of any of those apart from legendary iman.

I do wonder though why she hasn't done anything for her country, I mean build like 1 hospital or something. Damn imagine been a multimillionaire and not helping your people.

Never heard of any of those apart from legendary iman.

I do wonder though why she hasn't done anything for her country, I mean build like 1 hospital or something. Damn imagine been a multimillionaire and not helping your people.
Imaan? She did ALOT tbh and even went to Somali during the height of the civil war back in the 90s

IKR? She’s gorgeous and really fit YSL perfectly too. Winning miss Kenya and even competing in beauty pageants. She was made to be a model!! The fact that she did humanitarian activities in Somalia makes her even more attractive!!
it's ashamed her career wasn't as big as Iman. she looked glamorous.

it's ashamed her career wasn't as big as Iman. she looked glamorous.
I think she was more lowkey? She quit modelling too and returned to Kenya for a few years but iman got big because she was the first ever African model (and one of the earliest black models) in the industry. Khadija deserved a lot of fame too but she was more in the downlow (btw she’s half kikuyu? Her mom is a Kenyan woman which explains her features)
1611566160914.jpeg

1611566175626.jpeg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
All I see is: كاسيات عاريات (women who are dressed but appear to be naked).

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
She should have married a white man, then she would become famous. Iman wouldn’t be as known without her controversial actions and her David

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She should have married a white man, then she would become famous. Iman wouldn’t be as known without her controversial actions and her David
Iman was already a house hold name before she married David, he admitted he was a fan of hers and pretty much stalked her.

Trending