Somali mixed youtubers

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I realized every interracial couple always exaggerate their partner’s race. its funny like

PRANKING my KOREAN boyfriend with KOREAN snacks in KOREA with our KOREAN KIDS! *GONE WRONG*
:russ::deadrose:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I feel like the only reason they are a couple is to brag about it on YouTube. If they truly loved each other they would always be talking about their inter-racial, or inter-cultural relation ships. :gaasdrink:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I feel like the only reason they are a couple is to brag about it on YouTube. If they truly loved each other they would always be talking about their inter-racial, or inter-cultural relation ships. :gaasdrink:
facts. true love doesn’t need to be mentioned 24/7. Its always Somalis doing this tho. You never see madoows saying MEET my WHITE boyfriend GONE RIGHT! it’s always Somalisssss

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
facts. true love doesn’t need to be mentioned 24/7. Its always Somalis doing this tho. You never see madoows saying MEET my WHITE boyfriend GONE RIGHT! it’s always Somalisssss
Madow do this too. You have no idea. Have you not seen the madow, and indoyeer YouTube couples?

Trending