Don't think,

JUST ZOO
E3DD2AE7-92F6-4D39-A36E-35FCC992ADF5.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bro there are literally 2 fucking testaments
why are you clapping this hard?

And? How's that even a "manipulation" of the "Bible"?
Since when there was a verse, from any Holy Book, which stated that only ONE testament was required?
How is it invaliding the Bible?

You didn't even read your holy book, neither nor the Bible for saying this bullshit,
while having the audacity to troll. You're just another ignorant Zoo' larping as a foreigner on Sspot.

First, find a life nigga, then go read up some books before talking Theology.

Since when there was a verse, from any Holy Book, which stated that only ONE testament was required?

You didn't even read your holy book, neither nor the Bible for saying this bullshit,
while having the audacity to troll. You're just another ignorant Zoo' larping as a foreigner on Sspot.

bozo
you're the one saying that muslim somalis are problematic, keep clapping hard, i can't hear you

9FAEFF26-46B5-4453-A6DD-939F4B4C3504.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
bozo
you're the one saying that muslim somalis are problematic, keep clapping hard, i can't hear you

Yes you are.
Who does the bombings back home? The Bantus? The Atheists? The Baptists? The Jews? The Orthodoxs? The Persians? The Arabs?
Only Zoo's who follow Islam.

Is there any link?
Yes. This religion always brings out tribalism in people. Division, Chaos, Poverty...I'm not even being Islamophobic, I'm being honest as a brother in faith.

Yes you are.
Who does the bombings back home? The Bantus? The Atheists? The Baptists? The Jews? The Orthodoxs? The Persians? The Arabs?
Only Zoo's who follow Islam.

Is there any link?
Yes. This religion always brings out tribalism in people. Division, Chaos, Poverty...I'm not even being Islamophobic, I'm being honest as a brother in faith.
I see whats going on :drakewtf:

90D846E6-AEC8-48C8-A975-F5C80E99128B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts