Somali missionaries trying to spread Christianity into our country

Status
Not open for further replies.
A magical book was sent to one person which began in a cave, in this book everyone who doesn't listen to what he says will be thrown into an undetectable giant ball of fire for eternity.

This infantile concept was no doubt invented in the desert by people who knew nothing about the inner workings of fire. Interestingly Allah can turn fire into cool as seen in thr story of Ibrahim. Implying a heavy lack of understanding of how fire works, they believed fire was controlled by God when we know its nothing but rapid moving particles. Room temperature fire is a contradiction as fire is inherently a result of high temperature chemical reaction.

Hmm, i can make up fairytales as well , instead of fire you will be welcomed into a gamma radiation tube which is much more effective and dangerous then fire. Ill be more merciful and send you in there for 10 minutes, that'll be enough.
go take your atheist bullshit to cadaan spot

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Wait nigga, you said "it's manipulated [referencing to the Bible being manipulated", and you still haven't even given any evidence of that claim.

But I do have mine,
Yassir Qadhi is a famous Islamic Scholar whose thesis on the Quran is the following; the Holy Book may have been corrupted throughout its existence since the very first copy of it. As it wasn't fully compiled at the time of the Prophet, many versions of it were copied up until recently where we've been producing a new more "standardized" copy.
Saying that the Bible was manipulated, while simultaneously believing in a book that wasn't even standardized, with many different versions. Have you ever opened the Shia version of the Quran?

Wait nigga, you said "it's manipulated [referencing to the Bible being manipulated", and you still haven't even given any evidence of that claim.

But I do have mine,
Yassir Qadhi is a famous Islamic Scholar whose thesis on the Quran is the following; the Holy Book may have been corrupted throughout its existence since the very first copy of it. As it wasn't fully compiled at the time of the Prophet, many versions of it were copied up until recently where we've been producing a new more "standardized" copy.
Saying that the Bible was manipulated, while simultaneously believing in a book that wasn't even standardized, with many different versions. Have you ever opened the Shia version of the Quran?
Nigga I have my evidence
TWO FUCKING TESTAMENTS WITH THE EXCUSE THAT JESUS GOT DOWN FROM THE SKY AND CHANGED THAT SHIT

A magical book was sent to one person which began in a cave, in this book everyone who doesn't listen to what he says will be thrown into an undetectable giant ball of fire for eternity.

This infantile concept was no doubt invented in the desert by people who knew nothing about the inner workings of fire. Interestingly Allah can turn fire into cool as seen in thr story of Ibrahim. Implying a heavy lack of understanding of how fire works, they believed fire was controlled by God when we know its nothing but rapid moving particles. Room temperature fire is a contradiction as fire is inherently a result of high temperature chemical reaction.

Hmm, i can make up fairytales as well , instead of fire you will be welcomed into a gamma radiation tube which is much more effective and dangerous then fire. Ill be more merciful and send you in there for 10 minutes, that'll be enough.
50EBF0FA-9420-4D6B-A3C2-1FD4EF05F2D0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.