Somali missionaries trying to spread Christianity into our country

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the same time though, I ask is it fair to prosecute these missionaries? We as Muslims are often allowed by law to give da'wah to non-Muslims in the West, I understand the danger of spreading kufr in Muslim lands but isn't it unfair?

In my opinion, don't make it illegal for them to try and spread their kufr but we should denounce them in our hearts and with our voices, not with violence. If we are indeed firm believers in the deen ul haq, we have nothing to fear, right?

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
At the same time though, I ask is it fair to prosecute these missionaries? We as Muslims are often allowed by law to give da'wah to non-Muslims in the West, I understand the danger of spreading kufr in Muslim lands but isn't it unfair?

In my opinion, don't make it illegal for them to try and spread their kufr but we should denounce them in our hearts and with our voices, not with violence. If we are indeed firm believers in the deen ul haq, we have nothing to fear, right?

The motto is: liberal in the west; conservative back home

This view is wrong. In the Sharia, proselytizing to Muslims is banned. They can live under us paying the Jizya but that’s about it. If you were the owner of a school and a teacher you’re about to hire thinks 1+1=5, would you hire him? If you owned a hospital and the person you’re about to hire has dropped out of high school, would you hire that person? Would you hire a high school dropout to perform surgeries on patients in critical condition? No you wouldn’t. Likewise Islam is the truth and all other religions are false, we shouldn’t let them spread their kufr in our lands misleading people to Hell.

Sheikhaal with Darod reer abti and Isaaq reer ayeyo. Everyone takes my L.

Kkkkkkkkkkkk

They have produced a lot of high IQ people but they all happen to be agnostic or atheist or secular. Muslim MJs are morons like the others though.
Not everyones L you take the qabil from your father

There is no darodnimo sxb

Your qabil can hold an L:russ:

Because they are the largest sub clan in the western diaspora.

I thought blue make up was your cousin?

giphy.gif

This view is wrong. In the Sharia, proselytizing to Muslims is banned. They can live under us paying the Jizya but that’s about it. If you were the owner of a school and a teacher you’re about to hire thinks 1+1=5, would you hire him? If you owned a hospital and the person you’re about to hire has dropped out of high school, would you hire that person? Would you hire a high school dropout to perform surgeries on patients in critical condition? No you wouldn’t. Likewise Islam is the truth and all other religions are false, we shouldn’t let them spread their kufr in our lands misleading people to Hell.
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I understand now that it is 100% not allowed for them to preach their kufr, I apologise for my ignorance and I should have remained quiet in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts