Somali Miraa traders declare support for their government & Ban Miraa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this even allowed in the first place:mindblown:.

Ban this thing altogether

How did this plant even enter Somali territory if it doesn't even grow in our areas?

I'm pretty sure that geeljire's back in the day didn't spend their time chewing on this thing.

It must have become a thing with the establishment of settled communities.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How did this plant even enter Somali territory if it doesn't even grow in our areas?

I'm pretty sure that geeljire's back in the day didn't spend their time chewing on this thing.

Indeed. In the Nomadic period, we were healthy and proactive until this accursed thing somehow made its way into Somalia and the region. Its disease thats need to stopped altogether as well as wasting our wealth and strengthening our enemies.

Indeed. In the Nomadic period, we were healthy and proactive until this accursed thing somehow made its way into Somalia and the region. Its disease thats need to stopped altogether as well as wasting our wealth and strengthening our enemies.

I'd rather have them have a tea drinking culture instead of wasting hours that could be spent productively on chewing this thing.

Apparently it doesn't even kick in straight away, you've got to chew for some time until you feel the high, wtf.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'd rather have them have a tea drinking culture instead of wasting hours that could be spent productively on chewing this thing.

Apparently it doesn't even kick in straight away, you've got to chew for some time until you feel the high, wtf.

I think we had a tea drinking culture not too long including Yemen. Now both countries have a jaad problem. Its making our talent go to waste and preventing any rise of a new learned generation. All those who bring in Jaad need to be treated as drug dealers who are undermining Somali growth and swiftly dealt with

Someone just show these ppl weed! You diaspora show them twerking but you can't show them how good weed is.

:cosbyhmm::draketf:

Someone just show these ppl weed! You diaspora show them twerking but you can't show them how good weed is.

:cosbyhmm::draketf:

Have you been to university? A lot of kids at mine have dependency issues - turning to it whenever they're bored. Granted it's not as detrimental as khat, it is pacifying and normalises your situation.

Not only that, the Kenyans make a 100 million dollars annually every year of Somalis like clock work.

That oil money got Somalis uniting :mjhaps:
Poverty brings out the worst in ppl. Why do you think that when that when Esa comes back and distributes the wealth there will be no more wars?

Hopefully at most somalis will stop beefing and will start beefing with our enemies together.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts