Somali Minnesotans believe Jews created Coronavirus

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Smh

I was subliminally trying to say you were in the video.

:hemad:
I would NEVER be in that video with those dumb morons kkkk

The guy at 1:04 actually said Israel, China and Russia work together... Dumbest theory I've Heard all week kkkk their IQ level is way below 68.

Jews have a persecution complex they always want to make it known people are out to get them.
This is like the 3rd video Horowitz has done in Minnesota about Somalis.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Jews have a persecution complex they always want to make it known people are out to get them.
This is like the 3rd video Horowitz has done in Minnesota about Somalis.
It’s mostly because of cuqdad for Ilhan and the ‘anti Semitic remarks’ she made. The funny thing is right wing cadaans don’t f*ck with jews either so no one will care.

Why do Somalis hate Jews, I mean we live far away from each other, with complete different cultures. We really shouldn’t be using Islam to justify hating a group of people is well.

VIP
Absolutely finished :drakelaugh:

Somali antisemitism makes no sense. Do they know the average Palestinian, even under occupation, enjoy a higher standard of living than the average somali back home by a wide margin?

Palestine has an HDI score of .69, which is higher than 44 african nations. Focus on yourselves, aabihiin naare. You would be treated like dogs in that region.

1598508741483.gif

Nacalaa Yahooda , I blame them for everything bad

according to a HadithIf it was not for the Jews disobedience, meat would not rot.

Trending

Latest posts