Somali Ministry of Defense blames officers for stolen military aid.

Tuugnimo within the FGS has hit new low. The head of this department is married to HSM daughter.
IMG_0213.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 27
@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’

One of the nephews in question :noneck:

Once again, an article written by an anonymous columnist on an obscure website with no citations or evidence. This was nothing but an opinion piece from an anonymous writer to smear the reputation of the SNA. Only a child or severely intellectually challenged ape would fall for this kind of low-level propaganda.

Now who looks like an intellectually challenged ape :mjlol:

This government actually needs a good ass kicking or something. They get called out for corruption, and when they do, they don’t even arrest the right people. I’m not even a secessionist but I want puntland to break off from these folks

This government actually needs a good ass kicking or something. They get called out for corruption, and when they do, they don’t even arrest the right people. I’m not even a secessionist but I want puntland to break off from these folks
there is only so much weakeness and corruption that educated somali patriots can endure historically the more corrupt the more broken a people became the more likely a hero/group of them arises