Somali Mindset Proven

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I gave a theory about our mind-set and I know how to test it and confirm it's not political only but it's deep in our culture our mind-set. We can perform a statistical review of all Somali works and it's all about opposition, you can view it here on Somalispot with everyone replying with opposition automatically no-one cares to say another solution. So every leader in Somalia no matter who he is will face a society like this and no-one saying let's wait and measure scientifically what he does, no-one tells the leader what he did wrong and provide a solution just like in Somalispot full of opposition and not careful inquiry. So when they lead, the next Somali does the same thing and it's repeated cycle of failure before we even started anything.

All we do is have VISIONS AND DREAMS no-one actually provides the methodology, working model that is proven to work. They just copy established nations who have been at it for centuries or different societies with different societies who are not opposition focused and read carefully any knowledge to swindle, somalis dont read nothing see. They know their brain is wired to OPPOSE, so they can't go against it. Diet, Genetics, and taking them away from Somali homes and into international schools teaching them western values, scientific method, and still encouraging their islam but changing that MIND to be like the rest of the world so they don't look stupid.

Yo @PhySom opposing for the sake opposing and not actually giving another solution is madness. It's like saying I oppose electricity well what do u have that's different? ummmm nothing. But at least when someone says I oppose electricity and then says here is another solution 'green energy' thats scientific method I want in our students so they never oppose and realize it will make them dumb and never get a job as they cant pass interview

Last edited:

Trending