Somali military chief, Gen. Odawa, said new system for registering weapons and ammunition is underway to prevent weapons from being misused

Dictator farmajo and the failed governement seek to take over half milli weopens from civilians so they can be killed by his clan militia& alsha​

The timing of this announcement is odd , the failed dictator wants to take arms from civilians who are protecting themselfs from al Shabaab and protecting themselfs from his clan militia gorgor/ haram cad .
This new registry policy is not being implemented sincerely , if the government was serious they could have brought this policy up few years ago .

Let MrCheese disarm westernGedo and GalgaduudSaro/Saaxo before Benaadir

Is obvious Mr cheese is heading to the path of dictatorship or the path of getting al Shabaab to take over the country
General odawa will propably go with the cheese plan as he belives that's what somalinimo / wadanimo is all about , hes no different then @convincation
:francis:

Is obvious Mr cheese is heading to the path of dictatorship or the path of getting al Shabaab to take over the country
General odawa will propably go with the cheese plan as he belives that's what somalinimo / wadanimo is all about , hes no different then @convincation
:francis:

Im willing to believe Odowaa believes in Soomaalinimo but at some point it becomes biidhiQaatenimo at some point another Caydiid/NuurCadde has to represent his people against 4.5 formula extreme affirmative action and favoritism. Benaadir people need to stop listening to traitors like CaliGeeddi and Kheyre

The timing of this announcement is odd , the failed dictator wants to take arms from civilians who are protecting themselfs from al Shabaab and protecting themselfs from his clan militia gorgor/ haram cad .
This new registry policy is not being implemented sincerely , if the government was serious they could have brought this policy up few years ago .
The government tried this ages ago everyone just buried their weapons. Somalis are like Americans pro guns you can’t separate a man from his qori

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Will the registration cost money ? I think this could be a good income for the government I support this, however I think its waste of money and resources to try and disarm the s.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job, we must disarm armed mooryaans who threaten the government in Xamar. Only FGS should monopolize weaponry, this is the point of a government.

Someone changed my thread title lol

The government tried this ages ago everyone just buried their weapons. Somalis are like Americans pro guns you can’t separate a man from his qori

Sax , this will be a waste of manpower and the fight against al Shabaab.
Only reason why most districts in xamar arent taken over by al Shabaab is because the brave civilians are armed and the kebaabis fear that .

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like this a lot, I hope we can ban guns all together. Only arm forces and police should be allowed to carry. :)

you are deluded

@TekNiKo is being sincere. He wants Benaadir/GM/HS citizens disarmed and preferably prevent them from joining SNA/police starting with gorgor/vulture unit. Police/SNA should be recruited from westernGedo and NorthwestGalgaduud/Saaxo and citizens in those regions must remain armed. Sincere advice from tekniko

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo is being sincere. He wants Benaadir/GM/HS citizens disarmed and preferably prevent them from joining SNA/police starting with gorgor/vulture unit. Police/SNA should be recruited from westernGedo and NorthwestGalgaduud/Saaxo and citizens in those regions must remain armed. Sincere advice from tekniko
Dont forget Rer Galdogob and Reer Sool they also make good soldiers.

Bro it’s just delusions Reer muqdisho own son Hsm tried and was refused. This admin tried too this is just to cause more political n local instability to delay elections. 80% or so of sna/police is hawiye and will remain so until the end. These people are Langaab gorgor is recruited from muqdisho not gaajo gedo or cabudwaq

Bro it’s just delusions Reer muqdisho own son Hsm tried and was refused. This admin tried too this is just to cause more political n local instability to delay elections. 80% or so of sna/police is hawiye and will remain so until the end. These people are Langaab gorgor is recruited from muqdisho not gaajo gedo or cabudwaq

Facts !
His ppl and supporter havent made any peep of his wrong doings in my books is halaal to do what hes done to our ppl ,
Hopefully they take it like some champs
And dont squeal :).

Trending