Somali Message-Board Vocabulary (APPRECIATION THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos and Faraax's of SSpot. I present to you a complete dictionary for the terminologies that are exclusive to our Somali message-boards.

SUUGO SCIENCE:
Originally coined by @MARAQ DIGAAG, this term can be used to hilariously antagonise the belief system of many SSpot users. I still love this word even though I am a person that believes we should be critical of the news and literature we read. Why? Simply because it is great for antagonising the many individuals that use opinions and anecdotes as scientific proof, the individuals that purposely misconstrue historic events to forward their qabilist rhetoric, the clowns that deliberately lie (for whatever reason), and the morons that believe in the most outrageous and outlandish conspiracy theories. In my eyes, its the GOAT term that has ever been used on a Somali message-board.

EUROPHILE:

Originally coined by SSpot's premiere conspiracy theorist and full-time qabiilist editorial publisher, a.k.a @Inquisitive_. Well Sanger, why is this term so great? Well let me ask you this. Is there even a better word that can be used to describe those that idolise the Western way of life. That's right, I didn't think so.

SUUGO STAINED BAATI:

Created by @Duchess, SSpot's very own boqorad (step aside @Reiko, sorry not sorry). They are the kind of garments worn by the kind xalimo that gave brought many L's to our community thanks to their social media antics (look no futher than shaah corner and suugo-stained baati twitter). They are worn principally by xalimos that tweet the arabisation of Somali culture when the can't even make canjeero. Ridiculous right?
BOOTYCLAPPING:
Devised by the SSpot super-heavy @AbdiJew, who is unfortunately very gay, and without any Jewish ancestry. Not only does this term demonstrate the comic genius of Mr Abdijew, it can be used to antagonise the SJW and ajanabi loving filth in our community. And the meaning? Well, it's really self explanatory. These shameless users figuratively (and possibly literally) open their butt cheeks, and clap them together for their ajanabi or LGBTQ superiors. They are real xoolos imho.

Xalimos and Faraax's of SSpot. I present to you a complete dictionary for the terminologies that are exclusive to our Somali message-boards.

SUUGO SCIENCE:
Originally coined by @MARAQ DIGAAG, this term can be used to hilariously antagonise the belief system of many SSpot users. I still love this word even though I am a person that believes we should be critical of the news and literature we read. Why? Simply because it is great for antagonising the many individuals that use opinions and anecdotes as scientific proof, the individuals that purposely misconstrue historic events to forward their qabilist rhetoric, the clowns that deliberately lie (for whatever reason), and the morons that believe in the most outrageous and outlandish conspiracy theories. In my eyes, its the GOAT term that has ever been used on a Somali message-board.

EUROPHILE:

Originally coined by SSpot's premiere conspiracy theorist and full-time qabiilist editorial publisher, a.k.a @Inquisitive_. Well Sanger, why is this term so great? Well let me ask you this. Is there even a better word that can be used to describe those that idolise the Western way of life. That's right, I didn't think so.

SUUGO STAINED BAATI:

Created by @Duchess, SSpot's very own boqorad (step aside @Reiko, sorry not sorry). They are the kind of garments worn by the kind xalimo that gave brought many L's to our community thanks to their social media antics (look no futher than shaah corner and suugo-stained baati twitter). They are worn principally by xalimos that tweet the arabisation of Somali culture when the can't even make canjeero. Ridiculous right?
BOOTYCLAPPING:
Devised by the SSpot super-heavy @AbdiJew, who is unfortunately very gay, and without any Jewish ancestry. Not only does this term demonstrate the comic genius of Mr Abdijew, it can be used to antagonise the SJW and ajanabi loving filth in our community. And the meaning? Well, it's really self explanatory. These shameless users figuratively (and possibly literally) open their butt cheeks, and clap them together for their ajanabi or LGBTQ superiors. They are real xoolos imho.

I'm in tears :russ:

The descriptions :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending