Somali Mental Woman Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is really saddening, if you worked as a cop for 20 years and you still don't have a clue on how to defuse a situation, why are these people still cops? how can you do the same job, encounter the same type of people, day in and day out for 20 year period and not figure out some commalities?

Are these people sleeping. Just having Two people surround her would make her lunge at one while another grabs her. They can even test scenarios among themselves. Plus if they vests on it's unlikely to even harm them if it even gets there.

These cops should be fired for incompetence not rewarded, how can u tolerate constant repetitive failure but then again it is govt department looooooooool performance is not really measured anyway. If that shit went private, those guys wud be gone the next day, taxpayers sending money to private company and not performing doesn't sound good or living up to contractual agreements.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have to put yourself in these people scenarios, you need to say ok I got a knife and I am demented, what would I want to be said to me to calm down? if you cant convince yourself, you aint convincing anyone else, so they repeat the same textbook answers from their training and textbook responses when it fails. I just thought of another way to end it peacefully. Get a riot person with a sheild who keeps charging and they keep attacking the sheild and another grabs from the back.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cops jobs are to enforce the law, that's the damn mission of your organization your not fuckin military that's different mission it's to kill or eliminate. They play by military rules when their whole organization is about ARRESTING nothing else and if you aint arresting and coming back with dead bodies, f*ck off to the military in la dhaho weeye.

You see the same thing in other areas also like IT, they make the work harder when the whole principle of the place is to make life easier, haven't you noticed how people are always hateful of technology because it ain't making things easy for them which it promised and you will find some clown who actually boasts about how complex he makes stuff. U will find most places don't even know the mission of where they are let alone adapt and address it to the best of their ability. They go in total u turn or another direction.

You know govt is about doing things as cheap as possible right? cause it's not your money, u know what they do in there? they get the funds and SPEND even when they dont need too in fear next round of funding they will get short changed.

Imagine that shit sxb!!! where the whole mission is to save and u got heads of dept who are like if demonstrate savings they will hold us to those new levels forever. You will even find sitting in a team doing things totally the hardest way and most places are all about effiiciency and doing it the easiest way. They want as less time, resources, and money as possible to do the work, if you aint adapting to that mind-set and trying to achieve it, ur working backwards.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can tell quite quickly how inefficient a team is, you just look at how many people they continously add and compare it to who doesnt add and see the difference. If you cant play on the football pitch and losing there is no point adding more players into the disorder, just more disordered people coming, they dont want to blame themselves I remember clearly and pass it onto something else and nothing changes.

I blame myself when I am wrong and I know im wrong when the outcomes aint good. It's like that PL soldier u saw, shootin from the back, he is improving himself he aint sitting there blaming his team members or the public or criminal, we all should aim for that in our fields.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That homeless scenario I told you about, If I had that sort of bulletproof plan for general life, ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy but I will get there and there will be no turning back then cause it's bullet proof.

I am trying to figure out interviews but I do know one thing when they first see you they don't make a judgment it's all robotic and scripted gestures plus they are tired from the other candidates and ur another number and they are not HOPEFUL at all of your success. Well that what I would think like when I first meet someone, I would be like there no chance this guy is moving forward. So I am gonna have do something at this stage I just dont know what ur yet before it moves to the next stage which is the itnerview.

If your seeing 7 ppl sxb, the automatic response in ur mind is 6 of these arent going to make it and your mind is surrounded with that. Is it better going in first or last, let them see field and u blow them out park as last? bad thing is their fkn tired by now and had heaps of fails they encountered so far and probably some good also.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Something to probably note is your gonna have to look at interviews like when u BUY something. When I buy something, price, quality, longevity and many factors come into play and some more important then others. U probably gonna have to call up and ask them what's the main important attribute that u cant do without in the role and conquer that part and then work ya best on the others but based on the priorities. ppl say its about fitting in, in all honesty i could care less if the seller is a prick or nice of a car or watever as long my priorities are answered. The only time niceness is important to me is when all my priorities are naswered and then it comes down to niceness and obviously ill choose the nice person.

So a big part shouldnt be about fitting in sxb, that should be the end part u gotta answer the priorities and do so in the order thats most important and then add the niceness and getting along and politeness and human touch basically. Nothing is better then the having ur priorities answered but still being a decent bloke HANDS DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

So what a decent bloke means well to me is they actually ask you about your life, kids, family, and show u actually care, hows the work and letting them know you are confident their brilliant at it and shouldnt be to tough, even easing the interview out and saying not to blame yourselves if I havent answered a question properly. its the human touch sxb. But the industry im applying for has alot of drained out middle managers, life sucked out of them by the procedures and no real freedom at all so im gonna have to study those types of people Because if they see u so happy and cheerful and nice they might even get jealous and see it as a threat and they could be really lifeless and feel u should be lifeless like they are. It's kinda threatening u gotta get their vibe pretty early on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending