Somali MEN: would you let your wife Dance in public?!

Would you let your wife dance in public

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are bitter ass extremests who hate seeing any woman enjoying herself. Why would your wife dancing in public make you so upset? Everyone dances, it's a normal thing you weird losers.

Sorry to break it to you, but you can't control your wife like a dog or tell her what to do. Go find a brainwashed, obedient slave somewhere in Somalia, Yemen, etc. but you won't find it here where women aren't brainwashed to that type of shit.

Some of you guys are bitter ass extremests who hate seeing any woman enjoying herself. Why would your wife dancing in public make you so upset? Everyone dances, it's a normal thing you weird losers.

Sorry to break it to you, but you can't control your wife like a dog or tell her what to do. Go find a brainwashed, obedient slave somewhere in Somalia, Yemen, etc. but you won't find it here where women aren't brainwashed to that type of shit.
So much anger....why do you insult the whole forum to get your point across? You sound mean

I didn't insult everyone on this forum. I said "SOME of you guys", and am only speaking to the people with that opinion. Read properly next time.
You being mean again and come across angry. Whats bothering you sis. You are amongst friends and we can be a shoulder to cry on. Im sendibg you virtual hugs :friendhug:

If you was my wife I would demand you to tattoo my name on your ass cheeks :icon e smile:
You'll also had to ask me for permission when to go outside the house :icon e ugeek:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She is just a politician garnering votes guys its the same reason Justin Trudeau attends pride

If you was my wife I would demand you to tattoo my name on your ass cheeks :icon e smile:
You'll also had to ask me for permission when to go outside the house :icon e ugeek:
If you were my husband, i'd have a leash tied across your neck. I'd crack your bony ass arms with barely any effort, you can't demand me shit

O wait, I would never marry an ugly, lanky, involuntarily virgin Ashy Abdi like you. :holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending