Somali men who marry white ladies

I'm on day 3 :mjhaps:
Hang in there brother :pachah1:
AARRHHGG.jpg

:wtf: I have no time to reform them. I would like to have children some day. And the possible sterility from the recklessness of their youth will harm moi in producing heirs more than my reproductive age. I'm all about self-preservation, you can understand that, can't you? :yousmart:
I do, but what about former saqajaans with a clean bill of health? Will you sisters forsake even the repentant ones?:kendrickcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I do, but what about former saqajaans with a clean bill of health? Will you sisters forsake even the repentant ones?:kendrickcry:

You're too cute for me to throw away. Damn my compassionate heart. However, my ego would be bruised. You see, I'm a possessive qumayo. If I have an Abdi. It must be totally. I might have to smite his former flames that he's illegally sampled. Are you cool with that?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We hitting up the clinic together. :wow:

:mjlol: I'm not holding your clammy hand for emotional support. You're going solo. I haven't even visited a gynecologist ever in my post-pubescent life. I am what the sucess of staying away from men and synthetic hormones looks like.

And its paid itself off. :rejoice:

:mjlol: I'm not holding your clammy hand for emotional support. You're going solo. I haven't even visited a gynecologist ever in my post-pubescent life. I am what the sucess of staying away from men and synthetic hormones looks like.

And its paid itself off. :rejoice:
Clammy hand kulaha :dwill:

Don't worry, I don't consume synthesis hormones, and all the skills I have acquired will be at your service.:diddyass:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Clammy hand kulaha :dwill:

Don't worry, I don't consume synthesis hormones, and all the skills I have acquired will be at your service.:diddyass:

:comeon: As much as the seemingly good girl going for the Ex-bad guy trope sounds cute. You're Charlie Sheen Level. And I'm the cautious, fiery and demure BDSM Virgin Qween.

Trending