Somali men who marry white ladies

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why you telling me this? I ain't ask you what were your requirements?

Truth is, most women are gonna want men that can get women. They'll be able to see that man's able to physically and emotionally handle a women. That might be why you felt the need to disclose what you think you don't want. :mjhaps:
It’s a forum not a Q&A. I can disclose without being asked :reallymaury:

There’s what you described and that ain’t your type :mjkkk:

Basic

VIP
I was 100% like you sis. :bell: But among men pushing 30 + most of what remains is @Ghengis Kaarhis and his ilk.

His eyes are blackened from debauchery but he claims his heart is a virgin. But wadnaha is not the one to catch the STDs.
I’ve noticed that sis. It’s tough being a xalimo when your counterparts fall short :wow:

I was 100% like you sis. :bell: But among men pushing 30 + most of what remains is @Ghengis Kaarhis and his ilk.

His eyes are blackened from debauchery but he claims his heart is a virgin. But wadnaha is not the one to catch the STDs.
I don't got permanent std, got hit with gonorrhea and chlamydia. Shit was scary. Take down antibiotics and you're good to go. :dabcasar:

The permanent ones like herpes scare me:damn:
Hamdullilah though I'm good.

Also I didn't let that 'i was like you' slide, I see you booboo :diddyass:

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
Wallahi I sympathize with you and all the other halimos. But it is what it is :mjdontkno:

Kinda the same way I sympathize with the Faraax that settles with a halimo that's been ran through. :wow:
Don’t worry I’m not naive. There’s levels to it with me. Not hard to find what I can tolerate :manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If your Somali and go for an cadaan you are mentally ill and need to see a therapist because whats the point with the whole "cadaanka iska ilaali" sentence if we aint using it.

The options for most guys is to engage in degenerate shit with Becky & co, ography or get so frustrated that you machete poor cadaan shoppers for the "caliphate".
Please be more understanding walal.:mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I got permanent std, got hit with gonorrhea and chlamydia. Shit was scary. Take down antibiotics and you're good to go. :dabcasar:

The permanent ones like herpes scare me:damn:
Hamdullilah though I'm good.

Also I didn't let that 'i was like you' slide, I see you booboo :diddyass:

:damn: You got the clap! Haaaaaaye! I didn't know it was that bad among Abdis. I only speculated.

The family jewels are about to melt off soo maha?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The options for most guys is to engage in degenerate shit with Becky & co, ography or get so frustrated that you machete poor cadaan shoppers for the "caliphate".
Please be more understanding walal.:mjcry:

:wtf: I have no time to reform them. I would like to have children some day. And the possible sterility from the recklessness of their youth will harm moi in producing heirs more than my reproductive age. I'm all about self-preservation, you can understand that, can't you? :yousmart:

Trending