Somali men who marry white ladies

Which one was it?
zxcJY.gif
Wtf is wrong with you? :mahubowtf: :susp:

Why do you think they wiped out the toilet paper when Covid-19 hit?

Any Somali man that ends up with one of these Beckies, I honestly just pity them. We have beautiful clean women, don't be a self hater my brothers.

The issue of hygiene can be of class, cultural and also individual so has nothing to do with race in most cases.

I for instance who has a substantial number of body count can confirm to you that I have meet xalimos who were horribly bad with hygiene and to my surprise the religiously dressed xalimos had better hygiene than the wildly dressed xalimos.

but also equally I have met white girls who would easily beat both xalimos in hygiene matters.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel sorry for you.

I have a story:fantasia2:

I knew a lot of White girls back in highschool, one day the blonde girl invited
Me and my Ghanian friend to her bday party. It was a sleep over. All together their was 6 of us. 3 blacks & 3 whites

In the morning it was time to get ready so the blonde girl gets up and puts her underwear In the clothes hamper and goes in the shower.

My Ghanian friend sleeping next to me says did you see that and I said no, she tells me to get up and look in the hamper.

We both get up and she opens it and says look at that....

:deadmanny::faysalwtf:

I nearly puke, there's a lot of underwear with skid marks not small but big ...

I got up and said I need to go home, I didn't want to eat at her house cause I was revolted.

It's been 6years since and my Ghanian friend likes bringing that day up.

1586349400913.png

What did u and abaay Ghanian do to each other in the night? Nacaala

Bruh the white es be super fucked up. You noticed how close they are with their dogs :kanyehmm:
Tongue kiss em and all :childplease:
The brave ones will make jokes about spreading peanut butter on her cooch and let her dog go at it :gucciwhat:
And when you tell her you actually believe she did that and it's no joke she'll mad:shookgabre:

Cadaan women are some of the filthiest most deviant women I've ever seen. Apparently indhoyaars are just as filthy if no worse, only dealt with one and she had slightly below average hygiene. But smelled weird :kodaksmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bruh the white es be super fucked up. You noticed how close they are with their dogs :kanyehmm:
The brave ones will make jokes about spreading peanut butter on her cooch and let her dog go at it :gucciwhat:
And when you tell her you actually believe she did that and it's no joke she'll mad:shookgabre:

Cadaan women are some of the filthiest most deviant women I've ever seen. Apparently indhoyaars are just as filthy if no worse, only dealt with one and she had slightly below average hygiene. But smelled weird :kodaksmiley:

Well if u had a choice of an Cadaan who sleeps with her dog, or an Indhoyeey who fed u the testicles of her dogs....

I am sorry.......i rather u climb your camel and run back home and marry a Somali queen! She will beat u up, but at least after the drama, both of u will be sharing baaasto until the kiss

Well if u had a choice of an Cadaan who sleeps with her dog, or an Indhoyeey who fed u the testicles of her dogs....

I am sorry.......i rather u climb your camel and run back home and marry a Somali queen! She will beat u up, but at least after the drama, both of u will be sharing baaasto until the kiss

Settling with a indhoyaar or a cadaan is not an option. I'm sorry, I can't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

How can you even measure what slightly below average is?

Damn you faraxs are hella experimental :hova:

Ngl I have this rule that if he’s messed around with hella chicks especially ajnabis. I’m out :mjkkk: :reallymaury:
Why you telling me this? I ain't ask you what were your requirements?

Truth is, most women are gonna want men that can get women. They'll be able to see that man's able to physically and emotionally handle a women. That might be why you felt the need to disclose what you think you don't want. :mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts