Somali men who marry white ladies

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I feel sorry for you.

I have a story:fantasia2:

I knew a lot of White girls back in highschool, one day the blonde girl invited
Me and my Ghanian friend to her bday party. It was a sleep over. All together their was 6 of us. 3 blacks & 3 whites

In the morning it was time to get ready so the blonde girl gets up and puts her underwear In the clothes hamper and goes in the shower.

My Ghanian friend sleeping next to me says did you see that and I said no, she tells me to get up and look in the hamper.

We both get up and she opens it and says look at that....

:deadmanny::faysalwtf:

I nearly puke, there's a lot of underwear with skid marks not small but big ...

I got up and said I need to go home, I didn't want to eat at her house cause I was revolted.

It's been 6years since and my Ghanian friend likes bringing that day up.

Yup that’s why that video of that Halimos with a white husband telling us Somalis don’t clean themselves properly is funny. Like abaayo your husband has streak marks on his side of the bed if he sleeps naked. :wow:

I didn't do anything ok, she needs to wash her shit properly so people don't leave in disgust.
You shouldn’t inspect peoples underwear. She put them away. It was you and that Cameroonian who looked for it. When do guest go on underwear inspection to look for skid marks

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You shouldn’t inspect peoples underwear. She put them away. It was you and that Cameroonian who looked for it. When do guest go on underwear inspection to look for skid marks

It wasn't me , the Ghanian girl told me she walked in and the hamper wasn't fully closed and saw the underwear with poop. We were 17 , we do dumb stuff then. Stop defending the dirty girl or do you like them dirty hahaha.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yup that’s why that video of that Halimos with a white husband telling us Somalis don’t clean themselves properly is funny. Like abaayo your husband has streak marks on his side of the bed if he sleeps naked. :wow:

Which one please link me the video. She's lying her husband must wear diapers.

It wasn't me , the Ghanian girl told me she walked in and the hamper wasn't fully closed and saw the underwear with poop. We were 17 , we do dumb stuff then. Stop defending the dirty girl or do you like them dirty hahaha.
It’s clear you and that Tanzanian had it in for that white queen. It wouldn’t surprise me if your friend scrapped it with chocolate and then woke you up to say look what I found. Lucy is not so perfect right....I told you

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I use to love sleepovers at my friends house, we would all stay up at night and tell each stories and laugh. We sure had some great time. I sure you’ll did too before the incident :)

Oh my goodness WHO CARES
95E2B83B-DADD-44EF-9E75-D12E01D1442A.jpeg

Me to @SOULSEARCHING

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Post the video I want to critic

Trending

Latest posts