Somali men what are some MUST HAVES that your future wife has to bring to the table ?

This can be qualities, hobbies, beliefs, morals etc YOU NAME IT. I’m asking for me and other Somali women so we can learn and grow so that one day our husbands will be pleased with us. Thank you 😊

Someone calm and nurturing. If we can understand each other then it's all good. She doesn't need to cook or clean for me necessarily as we would delegate tasks accordingly. Someone who listens attentively and can make the right criticisms and vice versa. That's all. :lolbron:

Someone calm and nurturing. If we can understand each other then it's all good. She doesn't need to cook or clean for me necessarily as we would delegate tasks accordingly. Someone who listens attentively and can make the right criticisms and vice versa. That's all. :lolbron:
simple enough :)

Kindness, patience, and the ability to self-reflect. I only intend on marrying once, so god willing, it'll be one hell of a stretch and neither of us knows what we're doing so a lot of patience and forgiveness is due.

I'm being vague, but someone who is morally grounded. I don't think it would be an issue when it comes to Somalis, but if I need to explain to a girl why it's not acceptable to dress a certain way, keep friends of the opposite sex etc. I've already lost interest as unfair as it is.

From second-hand experience, they have to be above identity politics.

Woman who doesnt love the dunya and is willing to sacrifice herself for the akhirah but does not allow people or situations to take advantage of her/influence her negatively.
So basically an woman who knows what she wants in life and can stand up for herself but also knows when to sit down.
And this women will only match a man who does similar things.

Woman who doesnt love the dunya and is willing to sacrifice herself for the akhirah but does not allow people or situations to take advantage of her/influence her negatively.
So basically an woman who knows what she wants in life and can stand up for herself but also knows when to sit down.
And this women will only match a man who does similar things.
Very respectable

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Frankly my brother I don't think i could ever find just one woman who has it all. I'm too much to keep up with no cap :russsmug: that's why imma a strong proponent of polygamy. it's natural and it suits my interests

Personally, someone who is like a best friend. We understand each other and we need each other. We might not be perfect in life but we always have each others backs. Every time we have issues, we always try to talk things out. and if one of us done something wrong, one of us will try to put down our egos and do the right thing. We wont be afraid to be realistic with each other and tell it how it is. We stay loyal to each other, we share activities with each other, we don't hide anything from each other unless its something which might loosen the bond. we enjoy eachothers presence and we never get enough of it.

100% it’s hard to find, that’s why it’s high up on the list for me.

I used to be fluent but now it’s assez bien.
I feel like people don’t value conversations like they used to it’s seen as a “white thing” to be educated. I often send thought provoking posts to my friends and they just ignore it like giiiirrrrllllll I’m trynna pick your brain.

That’s actually so cool. I’m trynna be fluent rn I’m taking classes and alx it’s going good.

Trending