Somali men please stop wearing jogging pants

Screenshot_20210518-193402.png

I just saw a Somali guy dragging a wagon behind him wearing these pants a black girl said damnnnnnnn he got mo ass den me :ftw9nwa:

I've always why Somali girls, especially those that reside in the west, are so envious of the behind of Somali men. Not a single day passes by without them commenting about it. It really makes me question their orientation, or their preferences in the bedroom. :hmm:

Somali men don’t have big asses win fact the opposite. Especially compared to west African and black diaspora.

BUT

Because-of weird posture some overweight ones look like they have booty. It’s funny to look at because they’re stood like ig models poking it out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 185400
I just saw a Somali guy dragging a wagon behind him wearing these pants a black girl said damnnnnnnn he got mo ass den me :ftw9nwa:

U should tackle the problem huuno! Somali Farahs go get testosterone injections yaaqqe~ ! Its so unfair us Xaliimos have flat manly fuuto and u guys have adoon big fuuto!!!!

Somali men don’t have big asses win fact the opposite. Especially compared to west African and black diaspora.

BUT

Because-of weird posture some overweight ones look like they have booty. It’s funny to look at because they’re stood like ig models poking it out.
youre right, its usually due to a weird posture/spine that makes u look like u have a big ass (lordosis)