Somali men in UK, what y’all eat?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Walal what’s y’all diet? Please share your secret. I just want to help my Somali brothers in America
I personally do Keto all year around, show off my top tier geeljire jawline and cheekbones. Not too shabby for my body either.

If only I could get a UK farax that can do a good American accent.

giphy.gif
I speak queens English, family have lived in West Brompton for the past 17 years. Usually gets the Somali girls in America weak in the knees, don't knock it till you try it.
:russsmug:

Jungle

VIP
I personally do Keto all year around, show off my top tier geeljire jawline and cheekbones. Not too shabby for my body either.

I speak queens English, family have lived in West Brompton for the past 17 years. Usually gets the Somali girls in America weak in the knees, don't knock it till you try it.
:russsmug:
West bromtpon lol its worlds end fr.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
We have good looking guys here. It just that while they are in middle school, and high school they go through the worst ugly duckling phase. My sister married her school mate, and a lot of the boys in her school, and the guy she married looked ugly as f*ck from their year book photos.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
West bromtpon lol its worlds end fr.
Theres literally like 2 other Somali families in West Brompton, one of the families are well off because their part time dad is in Somali Politics. With the amount of money he's making you'd think he'd move his family to Kensington or Knightsbridge.
:mjlol:

Also its about 20min drive to Wembley, so not that far tbh.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
We have good looking guys here. It just that while they are in middle school, and high school they go through the worst ugly duckling phase. My sister married her school mate, and a lot of the boys in her school, and the guy she married looked ugly as f*ck from their year book photos.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts