Somali men, I’m sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I used to think every Abdi was my cousin until I started uni. :siilaanyolaugh: I mean I could not understand why we looked similar enough for people to mistake us for relatives.

I eventually developed a fondness for these doppelgangers.

I was miskiin pro xalimo geeljire before you and those Twitter dhocilos opened my eyes I am happy with cadaan shorty now. #NoQeeyloIyoBuuq

Muji

VIP
nayaa what about the STD they gave u?????

They never did anything to me naya

I only tried to bring them down to bring Somali women up. But I’ve realised I will never bring feminism in to the Somali community by destroying our men.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
They never did anything to me naya

I only tried to bring them down to bring Somali women up. But I’ve realised I will never bring feminism in to the Somali community by destroying our men.

Are you still gonna try to bring feminism to the Somali community?

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

Tell them that you will also bring advocacy for the Somali LGBT community in Somalia, so one day, your mate @Steamdevolopment and her wife Agnete can peacefully live in Puntland.

Aussie the abdis and I are reconciling. I can’t walk into the peace talks holding the rainbow flag with one hand and the feminist mystique in the other. The feminist and gay agenda has to be slowly introduced.

Also steam is a guy don’t misgender him

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What is this:faysalwtf:
The balance has shifted, @Knowles and @Reiko get your shit together! You two are the balancing force on this site! I’m not taking this, listen up your going to go back to your old ways. It’s not the same without y’all pls:kendrickcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is this:faysalwtf:
The balance has shifted, @Knowles and @Reiko get your shit together! You two are the balancing force on this site! I’m not taking this, listen up your going to go back to your old ways. It’s not the same without y’all pls:kendrickcry:

Maybe I should fill the vacancy.:farmajoyaab: I've been Pro-Abdi forever and I've let you boys get away with serial murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending