Somali men got triggered over this post.. are they overreacting?

I did an analysation of her account she’s definitely half Somali half coloured
It seems like she’s suffering from identity issues.. if she’s coloured she has black blood why is she hatful towards her ppl 🤣
This is what I mean when I say I can’t have half breeds. Most confused group of ppl

It seems like she’s suffering from identity issues.. if she’s coloured she has black blood why is she hatful towards her ppl 🤣
This is what I mean when I say I can’t have half breeds. Most confused group of ppl
she’s not hateful. She’s just a troll she likes to piss off somali men

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ve seen her say she’s colored meaning she has their blood
she’s not hateful. She’s just a troll she likes to piss off somali men
Every comment a “troll” makes has truth to it. Like I said confused mutt
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

I don’t get it ? Somalis complain how anjabis are into Somali business when we got this type of xalimos making jokes about her people and then u see anjabi say the same thing within months later. Somalis are their own enemy

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I’ve seen her say she’s cloured meaning she has their blood

Every comment a “troll” makes has truth to it. Like I said confused mutt
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA
Yup she’s a coloured girlie.She says she would rather be a mutt than a full blown n*****

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Her father was probably absent & her racially confused (most likely) half pajeet mother instilled superiority into her
She says she’s descended from Khoisan.Pretty sure she’s a cape coloured anywho.Khoisan got there hundreds of thousands of years ago bantus came a bit a later they kind of have fkd between them😭😭😭 Khoisan aren’t really recognised as the indigenous people of South Africa .

She says she’s descended from Khoisan.Pretty sure she’s a cape coloured anywho.Khoisan got there hundreds of thousands of years ago bantus came a bit a later they kind of have fkd between them😭😭😭 Khoisan aren’t really recognised as the indigenous people of South Africa .
She should stop being racist with our flag in her bio. Bad rep

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
She should stop being racist with our flag in her bio. Bad rep
She says Somalis are madow but she’s constantly bashing Bantus :jcoleno: people don’t care that she’s Somali the SA flag takes up all the attention

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I want you to come back to the fold of islam. Do your shahada and stop this nonsense. You need to understand that unfortunately, caring about coons when you’re a gaal is a moot point since the ultimate form of coonery is leaving the deen.

Come back and show your real dedication to Somalinimo, if not you’re worse then a Muslim Somali coon any day of the week.

P.S-this isn’t personal. I like you as a poster. Just being honest.
Wonder what our crow worshiping spear chucking ancient awoowe would’ve thought of this post

Wonder what our crow worshiping spear chucking ancient awoowe would’ve thought of this post
I don’t care for the opinions of a blood drinking man that lived more than 1000 of yrs ago. I’m just glad his descendants saw sense. You’ve reminded me to take dua for the first Somali reverts.

Also, I’m not the most nationalist of people. I could be born Cameroonian for all I care as long as I’m Muslim.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
These type of somali girls who mock Somali men unprovoked and disguise it as banter is one of the reasons why dorknn exists (obviously there are other reasons for their existence) but is definitely one of them. I was just preeing that wasteman mosthatedsomaIi and I clocked he had social media since 2011 (and earlier) and misses when somalis were quiter pre 2013 and even gave an indication how triggered he was during the one sided gender wars during 2016 times. I can't lie those times were tough for Somali men. The constant mockery and humiliation and ajanabis giggling made me feel sorry for them. Even I was triggered and hated that era. It was miserable.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
These type of somali girls who mock Somali men unprovoked and disguise it as banter is one of the reasons why dorknn exists (obviously there are other reasons for their existence) but is definitely one of them. I was just preeing that wasteman mosthatedsomaIi and I clocked he had social media since 2011 (and earlier) and misses when somalis were quiter pre 2013 and even gave an indication how triggered he was during the one sided gender wars during 2016 times. I can't lie those times were tough for Somali men. The constant mockery and humiliation and ajanabis giggling made me feel sorry for them. Even I was triggered and hated that era. It was miserable.
I agree it's stuff like this that created incels like MosthatedSomali. Not justifying his actions but he definitely became like this because of that.

It's sad because of that, it seems like Somali men and women have become enemies to one another especially online. Hopefully something changes so these gender wars stop.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
when you bring this up around some xalimos they genuinely act like it wasn't a big deal and that niggas are overreacting.

You really won't catch a regular Somali dude dissing somali women for Ajnabis.

I use to feel bad for you guys honestly. I've even seen British Madow people online say somalis got treated bad.

Trending

Latest posts