Somali men got triggered over this post.. are they overreacting?

Y'all want me to support right wing coons Angelina?? :draketf:
I want you to come back to the fold of islam. Do your shahada and stop this nonsense. You need to understand that unfortunately, caring about coons when you’re a gaal is a moot point since the ultimate form of coonery is leaving the deen.

Come back and show your real dedication to Somalinimo, if not you’re worse then a Muslim Somali coon any day of the week.

P.S-this isn’t personal. I like you as a poster. Just being honest.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I want you to come back to the fold of islam. Do your shahada and stop this nonsense. You need to understand that unfortunately, caring about coons when you’re a gaal is a moot point since the ultimate form of coonery is leaving the deen.

Come back and show your real dedication to Somalinimo, if not you’re worse then a Muslim Somali coon any day of the week.

P.S-this isn’t personal. I like you as a poster. Just being honest.
It dosent matter tbh he already got replaced Allah dont need him

It dosent matter tbh he already got replaced Allah dont need him
As long as someone is alive, Allah can always guide them. Who knows, he can come to the deen and become more practicing than all of us.

I will make due for our dear fellow poster @Kisame that Allah brings him back. He loves being Somali and loves his people. I will make dua that Allah makes him love being Muslim. That’s more important than Somalinimo or not being coon.

Same for @Yami

bohom

Here to chill
Kisame is a psuedo-madow american. His madow speech, madow mentality, madow beliefs, madow values, madow lifestyle.

Every post of his is "nigga" this or "chick" that or "coon" this or "divestor" that :pachah1:

Kisame is a psuedo-madow. His madow speech, madow mentality, madow beliefs, madow values, madow lifestyle.

Every post of his is "nigga" this or "chick" this or "coon" this or "divestor" this :pachah1:
He's mareykaan so it's expected, man probably drinks koolaide in the morning and eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches innit XD

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I think it's time we as Somali men stop giving attention to random Halimos who make comments like this. The only reason they post these things is to get a reaction out of us and it's clearly working.

The day we stop giving any attention to comments of this nature is the day it will stop. It only makes us look like weak spineless mem.

I think it's time we as Somali men stop giving attention to random Halimos who make comments like this. The only reason they post these things is to get a reaction out of us and it's clearly working.

The day we stop giving any attention to comments of this nature is the day it will stop. It only makes us look like weak spineless mem.
These types of posts are for ajanabi attention and validation your looking at it from another angle

Kisame is a psuedo-madow american. His madow speech, madow mentality, madow beliefs, madow values, madow lifestyle.

Every post of his is "nigga" this or "chick" that or "coon" this or "divestor" that :pachah1:
Your one-sided beef with @Kisame is one of my highlights on this godforsaken website, always going in on the brother for being too hood unprovoked kkkkkk
That Kisame guy sounds like a full blown degenerate ghetto madow from Detroit.

Unfortunately he has had the wrong influences throughout his life that has lead him to leave the religion.

This is why in life it is important who you surround yourself with and to make sure to keep good company.
:dead::dead::dead: