Somali men got triggered over this post.. are they overreacting?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we can always spot each other, once I absentmindedly spoke somali to a little kid and then I switch to english quickly but his dad laughed and said no he understand you, turns out his hoyo is somali :)

Nigga you already choose your team long time ago by siding with feminist women in here. Don’t try to switch the team back and forth like bisexual people.
He’s not a feminist.. you & him have alot of things in common he’s just a non believer lmao

we can always spot each other, once I absentmindedly spoke somali to a little kid and then I switch to english quickly but his dad laughed and said no he understand you, turns out his hoyo is somali :)
Jiron dadkan jiran maxaa ka qaban karna, kuwa maskaxda ka bukooday ba soo batay, dawo misa kaniin caafimaadka u soo celin karaa miyaad garanaysa

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Getting hit tweets dissing Somali men for Ajnabi likes escalate the gender wars.

Outside of dark NN you won't really catch Somali men doing this with Somali women.

Most of these niggas just tweet about sports and anime.

I don't know why this is so hard for Somali women to understand. Y'all have been doing this for years
Somali gender wars have been going on a lot longer than you think tbh

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
You'll never have the best sex in your life if its not with a bi girl :hahaidiot: freakiest demographic of women
She will cheat on you with girl lol you can’t compete with fake weewee.
IMG_1258.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Another thread that'll get pages because it's about some worthless bullshit from that AIDs filled site, Twitter. 🙄 Shit makes 4klan look half decent. lol
ong these FN's wlhi its always the same 10 doqomo riling each other up they never manage to get tired either

You'll never have the best sex in your life if its not with a bi girl :hahaidiot: freakiest demographic of women
warya reerkaaga ba u sheegi inaad gabdhaha qowma luutka soo baratay o ka heshay, dhirbaax kulul ba ku sugaya wecelyahow, AIDS ba doonaysa inaa guriga hooyada u keentid soomaha!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
But you don’t tho & it’s obvious. Your true views slip up often :pachah1: :russ:
Besides my harsh views on coons, and divestors I'm pretty progressive Lais

We only really interact with each other on topics related to gender wars.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
warya reerkaaga ba u sheegi inaad gabdhaha qowma luutka soo baratay o ka heshay, dhirbaax kulul ba ku sugaya wecelyahow, AIDS ba doonaysa inaa guriga hooyade u keentid soomaha!
They don't have to know my nigga. Pop a little pre exposure pills and make a visit to pound town :chrisfreshhah: bac bac bac ka see :drakekidding:

I can't stand feminists in real life, I will only tolerate them at work, ma salaami iyo mala hadli! they feel the same way about my company too!