Somali men got triggered over this post.. are they overreacting?

Ignore xalimos problem solved lads, the woman im chatting with rn is sierra leonean, im sticking with ajanabi females from now on, but it's mainly cause of my gaalnimo

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Getting hit tweets dissing Somali men for Ajnabi likes escalate the gender wars.

Outside of dark NN you won't really catch Somali men doing this with Somali women.

Most of these niggas just tweet about sports and anime.

I don't know why this is so hard for Somali women to understand. Y'all have been doing this for years
The way you speak is so annoying.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Every joke has a layer of truth innit thats what makes them funny yeah. Its true some of these Abdis be walking around with a whole ahh BAKERY behind them like damn nigga, share some with the sisters fr. :damn:

It's a curse low-key. It's not just us either. Lots of ethiopians, sudanis, and Arabs have this issue. We got a decent amount of niggas that barely exercise. All they do is go to work/school come home and play video games.

Been seeing them diss us on twitter since I was in college unprovoked

I'm bringing back the coon gene theory. Y'all were getting hit tweets roasting somali men a few years ago.
Was it really unprovoked tho? 🤔 coon gene makes more sense for Somali men especially Gen z look at mosthatedsomalis followers; they’re all pajeets and Arabs 🤣🤣 you guys build platforms dunking on your own ppl foh

Kisame

Was it really unprovoked tho? 🤔 coon gene makes more sense for Somali men especially Gen z look at mosthatedsomalis followers; they’re all pajeets and Arabs 🤣🤣 you guys build platforms dunking on your own ppl foh

"Was it really unprovoked tho? 🤔 coon gene makes more sense for Somali men especially"

A member of your demographic has recently been caught dating a white supremacist in Sweden. You guys always produced ayaan hirsi.

"Was it really unprovoked tho? 🤔 coon gene makes more sense for Somali men especially"

A member of your demographic has recently been caught dating a white supremacist in Sweden. You guys always produced ayaan hirsi.
The allegations have been debunked btw. When the yt supremacist went after Bilan somali men like they always do.. platformed him & he went on to sneak diss you begs :russ: Your demographic would collab would Zionists if it meant getting back at Somali women gtfo

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Aren’t you gaal boy? So shouldn’t you support Ayaan hirsi type of girls.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I'm bringing back the coon gene theory. Y'all were getting hit tweets roasting somali men a few years ago.
Some Xalimos are hypocrites. They resent Somali men insulting them but engage in the same behaviour, only to dismiss it as oversensitivity when the men get upset.

What some pass off as jokes are truly veiled insults that aim to attack.

The truth is, anyone who mocks the opposite gender for mere validation from ajanabis is grappling with deep self-loathing.

Men who display such behaviours are swiftly called out, yet when women do the same, a range of excuses from "trauma" to "payback" are employed to justify their actions.

Chronically online folks need to find jobs and start contributing to the economy.

Last edited:

Kisame

Aren’t you gaal boy? So shouldn’t you support Ayaan hirsi type of girls.

She was working alongside racist cadaan people that wanted to deport refugees :kodaksmiley:

Just because I'm gaal doesn't mean I have to support every gaal person I see.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The allegations have been debunked btw. When the yt supremacist went after Bilan somali men like they always do.. platformed him & he went on to sneak diss you begs :russ: Your demographic would collab would Zionists if it meant getting back at Somali women gtfo
He had video evidence of dating her. She not only betrayed her ideology by dating a right-winger, but it also shows that she was only pretending to be liberal for money, not for justice.

Kisame

Some Xalimos are hypocrites. They resent Somali men insulting them but engage in the same behaviour, only to dismiss it as oversensitivity when the men get upset.

What some pass off as jokes are truly veiled insults that aim to attack.

The truth is, anyone who mocks the opposite gender for mere validation from ajanabis is grappling with deep self-loathing.

Men who display such behaviours are swiftly called out, yet when women do the same, a range of excuses from "trauma" to "payback" are employed to justify their actions.

Before the pandemic any dude that tried to roast back was quickly shut down and called an incel.

Than during the pandemic when everyone was online more often most niggas started to realize how annoying these chicks were.

Another thread that'll get pages because it's about some worthless bullshit from that AIDs filled site, Twitter. 🙄 Shit makes 4klan look half decent. lol

I must be innocent-minded, I saw it earlier and I thought, "She must be picking up the vibes", not once did I think she was talking about butts.

Who cares, I've seen worse from our own, this is nothing.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Nin why are you attacking me??

And when did I ever talk about teaching Somali children about the LGBT community??
Nigga you already choose your team long time ago by siding with feminist women in here. Don’t try to switch the team back and forth like bisexual people.