Somali men got triggered over this post.. are they overreacting?

https://x.com/sagalaaaay/status/1780268121858744587?s=46
IMG_0476.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
To be fair I can tell any somali from a mile away even children and I can tell someone is somali by their voice but I feel like the tweet could be shady

To be fair I can tell any somali from a mile away even children and I can tell someone is somali by their voice but I feel like the tweet could be shady
Sameeeee. Especially voices, Somalis & sometimes some habeshas all have distinct similar sounding voices

Kisame

Plotting world domination
He’s big mad lmaoooo I can’t stand him
Getting hit tweets dissing Somali men for Ajnabi likes escalate the gender wars.

Outside of dark NN you won't really catch Somali men doing this with Somali women.

Most of these niggas just tweet about sports and anime.

I don't know why this is so hard for Somali women to understand. Y'all have been doing this for years

Getting hit tweets dissing Somali men for Ajnabi likes escalate the gender wars.

Outside of dark NN you won't really catch Somali men doing this with Somali women.

I don't know why this is so hard for Somali women to understand. Y'all have been doing this for years
Lmaooo you’re mad sensitive & chronically online cause wdym for years 😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Interesting, even a locked (private) account wont help you from preventing ajnabi stalkers lol. This is why I have 0 social media.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Warya you are feminist nigga and probably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.