Somali Men From 2010 A.D Were Fine Specimens

Hot or not?

• He’s hot (Female)

• He’s hot (Male)

Results are only viewable after voting.
You think Somali men have radically changed in looks over 10 years? Pure brain rot please go outside right now

I wasn’t old enough to analyze them 10 yrs ago. But yes, the quality of Somali men has decreased. I think it can be attributed to western diets, less physical activity, siigo and liberalism. :yacadiim:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I wasn’t old enough to analyze them 10 yrs ago. But yes, the quality of Somali men has decreased. I think it can be attributed to western diets, less physical activity, siigo and liberalism. :yacadiim:
I see it. I have this inbuilt habit of lowering my gaze around men am i missing out? I just dont find them interesting unless its that time of the month

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You think Somali men have radically changed in looks over 10 years? Pure brain rot please go outside right now
It is both sexes. When you compare Boomers, Gen X and Millennial to Zoomers there is a contrast. My cousin looked like him with a straighter nose and light skin.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It is both sexes. When you compare Boomers, Gen X and Millennial to Zoomers there is a contrast. My cousin looked like him with a straighter nose and light skin.
Sis dont gatekeep i remember you talking about some caramel men with striking bone structures where r they???

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sis dont gatekeep i remember you talking about some caramel men with striking bone structures where r they???
Many of them are married. They are from the older crowd (non-Gen Z). For the face card beauty contest. Number one is Samaroon. Dhulbante are number two. Habar Magadle or Gadsaan tied for three. Murasade or Sheekhaal or Hawadle is four. Sample is from old photos, contemporary pictures, videos, in person encounters at least numbering ~1000.
video looks recent to me like 2015- 2017 ish or maybe i'm stuck in the 2010s
It was actually the late 2000s or max 2010 from what I remember.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Many of them are married. They are from the older crowd (non-Gen Z). For the face card beauty contest. Number one is Samaroon. Dhulbante are number two. Habar Madagdle or Gadsaan tied for three. Murasade or Sheekhaal or Hawadle is four.

It was actually the late 2000s from what I remember.
Taking notes 📝 Wow samaroon, waan duula borama 🤩 yes also my dblock dont play

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Taking notes 📝 Wow samaroon, waan duula borama 🤩 yes also my dblock dont play
Somalis are good looking overall. No contest. Some good looking pairings I have come across. :farmajoyaab:

Ajuraan + MJ
Hawadle + Warsangeli
OG + DH
Geri + Cissa
HA + Sheekhaash
HA + HY
DH + MJ
Samaroon + Gurgura
Samaroon (Makahil) + Samaroon (Habar Afan)
HG + Gaaljeel
Fiqishini + DH
MX + Suure
Geleedi + Bimaal
Suure + HY
Leelkase + MJ
Jidwaaq + Karanle
HJ + Abgaal

NidarNidar

Punisher
We still look good :denzelnigga: I ain't voting for another man's looks though, I reckon it's all the clubbing and drinking going on nowadays, a lot of young men don't go out and do sports anymore, I remember my uncle getting hit on in the mid-2000s all the time at weddings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:damn::francis::ohdamn::ohhh:

F*ck
Many of them are married. They are from the older crowd (non-Gen Z). For the face card beauty contest. Number one is Samaroon. Dhulbante are number two. Habar Magadle or Gadsaan tied for three. Murasade or Sheekhaal or Hawadle is four. Sample is from old photos, contemporary pictures, videos, in person encounters at least numbering ~1000.

It was actually the late 2000s from what I remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are good looking overall. No contest. Some good looking pairings I have come across. :farmajoyaab:

Ajuraan + MJ
Hawadle + Warsangeli
OG + DH
Geri + Cissa
HA + Sheekhaash
HA + HY
DH + MJ
Samaroon + Gurgura
Samaroon (Makahil) + Samaroon (Habar Afan)
HG + Gaaljeel
Fiqishini + DH
MX + Suure
Geleedi + Bimaal
Suure + HY
Leelkase + MJ
Jidwaaq + Karanle
HJ + Abgaal
This is ridiculous, no such thing as good looking qabils

Trending