Somali men dont know how to treat women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun gun dhashay oo gaalo raac weye
Dabaqoodhi ragooda aflagaadeeya habeen iyo maalin
Naasaha la qaawiyaa, dhaqankii oo laga tagaa ayey ilbaxnimo moodaan
Nacalaa xaliimooyinka twitter kuyaal nolol ma haystaane
Alla gabaygu macanaa ma adiga aa so aalifay?
Khatar

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
in a time were somali girls in the west are fatherless, can't cook somali dishes and can barely put two sentences together in the mother tongue what difference does getting with a cadaan girl make?? part from the fact that you're going to have mixed children, which by the way come out looking very good, best of both worlds.
Go for it niyoo:denzelnigga: Xalimos are just shanique with Hijab:meleshame:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They probably bond by castigating Somali men, a tell tale sign of internalised white supremacy. I fear for her sons :wow1:

Update: Scrolled through her timeline and it's nothing but MAGA nonsense, I was spot on LOL:russ:
There's a lot of truth to this. This happened to half Asian half White sons. Their dads would insult Asian men, and their wives and daughters would laugh and their sons end up insecure as f*ck.

I really do feel bad for the sons. When your own mother will insult them, then you are surely lost.

Abkaal

Thank you. I've checked it, a hostile piece. You said Somali girls are Shanique. Isn’t shanique a man?
it is not sayyidka but Camanje Yogol:meleshame: i always thought it was one of sayyidka's poems

shanique is girls name

it is not sayyidka but Camanje Yogol:meleshame: i always thought it was one of sayyidka's poems

shanique is girls name
You thought the honourable sayiid would curse other Somalis like that. And his own people? Qosolka aduunka. Shanique sounds like a name you’d hear in African americans and west indies use.

Abkaal

You thought the honourable sayiid would curse other Somalis like that. And his own people? Qosolka aduunka. Shanique sounds like a name you’d hear in African americans and west indies use.
you should read more about "the honourable sayyidka"

Cadaans are very hygienic. I've seen Xalimos do dirty things like not cleaning themselves after going to the loo too. Don't generalise.

:manny:

Using wipes and using water are two different things! Regardless your going to have potty train its facts nothing to be ashamed about :dabcasar:

How did you know those xalimos didnt clean after themselves when most washrooms are gender seperated :ayaanswag:

Every time I see these men don’t know how to please women threads all I see is sexually frustrated xalimos venting on a forum :mjlol: just say it with your chests xalimos we’ll give you what you want :chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Instead of insulting her. Think about what she said
Should we honestly be bothered with her insults since she has jumped from team Somali to team anjabi.

Wouldn’t I look pretty dumb and stupid if I ranted about Somalis and other black women in general but the whole time I was married a white girl.

The insecure shit i don’t know anything about.

Look at you. Even though you bash Somali dudes 24/7 you legit have said you are trying to marry a habar yonis dude. Seems like you haven’t fully jumped ship.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I say this again why marry unseasoned boiled chicken and still act like you are breaking up with all somali men everyday on twitter :farmajoyaab:

you found your white man , what else do you want?

Muji

VIP
Should we honestly be bothered with her insults since she has jumped from team Somali to team anjabi.

Wouldn’t I look pretty dumb and stupid if I ranted about Somalis and other black women in general but the whole time I was married a white girl.

The insecure shit i don’t know anything about.

Look at you. Even though you bash Somali dudes 24/7 you legit have said you are trying to marry a habar yonis dude. Seems like you haven’t fully jumped ship.

Yeah if you opt out you don’t get to stick your head back in.

Using wipes and using water are two different things! Regardless your going to have potty train its facts nothing to be ashamed about :dabcasar:

How did you know those xalimos didnt clean after themselves when most washrooms are gender seperated :ayaanswag:

I've seen their toilets with no bottles or jugs.

:mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah if you opt out you don’t get to stick your head back in.
Yo knowles I think the chick with the cadaan dude is a trump supporter. Here twitter has a whole bunch of retweets of alt-right videos basically bashing leftists and is pro second amendment.

If that’s true she is the first pro trump xalimo I have seen

She doesn't know how to treat her body, she should lose weight and worry about not being murdered by that school shooter in her sleep.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending