Somali men being dragged on lsa

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Most of the girls doing the dragging are madow. It’s funny how they think they’re too good for the men in that tweet when they could never get a man who looks half as good.
The girl who made the thread is Somali and was making subliminals and itds actually the madow girls who are defending you from Somali girls looool.

hate.PNG
looooool.PNG

Btw looool, as evidenced by this Habesha poster it isnt the first time Somali females dragged you lot on the forum

para.PNG

The Madow girls are hyping u up saying i have dated good looking somali men before, the men are fine etc while your females drag you yrt you still blame madow females. loool this is why i dont take somali 1ncels seriously :pachah1::heh::heh:

Cyrus

Call me naive or young or whatever, but I always try to have hope for these girls...
But I don’t get why they do this shit. :russ:

AA woman have actual grievances against AA men, so while it isn’t right I can see why they mock them or whatever you wanna call it.

Somalis don’t have this. Which is why I chuckle when I see shit like this. It’s very very stupid and a poor imitation of madows- who we shouldn’t even be trying to imitate.:mjlol:

I think we should all be unified tbh. I plan to end this. I am a bold man, and we need a bold man. I am tired of the gender war shit. Let’s all get along. Let’s all love each other and treat each other with respect and dignity.
Dont have hope stop being a simp level up and date out.

The girl who made the thread is Somali and was making subliminals and itds actually the madow girls who are defending you from Somali girls looool.

View attachment 104038View attachment 104039

Btw looool, as evidenced by this Habesha poster it isnt the first time Somali females dragged you lot on the forum

View attachment 104040

The Madow girls are hyping u up saying i have dated good looking somali men before, the men are fine etc while your females drag you yrt you still blame madow females. loool this is why i dont take somali 1ncels seriously :pachah1::heh::heh:
I might have to take this arab chick thing a bit more seriously
18832-cc7cfad5952f3b9b3438506aa2116a5b.png
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cyrus

Nigga I can’t abandon my own kind. :mjhaps:

Who else is gonna make me odkac at 2am?
Most of them arent even attractive and are physically unfit tbh- i have never seen the hype. I just want niggas who get mad when i gas Arab women to stop being insecure :heh:

I have only met on one hand Somali dimes ong, yall hyped out ugly females and are now reaping your benefits.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Most of them arent even attractive and are physically unfit tbh- i have never seen the hype. I just want niggas who get mad when i gas Arab women to stop being insecure :heh:

I have only met on one hand Somali dimes ong, yall hyped out ugly females and are now reaping your benefits.
I never hyped Somalis up, nor did I bash Arabs.
But tbh you do be speaking facts. :mjhaps:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

View attachment 104038View attachment 104039

View attachment 104040

I am a girl myself btw but most Somali girls on lsa actually defend Somali men. Aside from the op it’s mainly madow and even North African girls hating on Somali guys. And I’ve seen some Ethiopian girls dragging their men on lsa so...

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why do you care? Nobody wants these women. 99% of them wouldn't get noticed when they are off the Internet

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Truth be told that 100% of the Women on that forum are all ugly sjw whales. I would call the website Precious’s Frustrations :pachah1:

We Somali men would NEVER look their way on the streets and it looks like a few Lost Somali Women are among them. Uff I can smell the stench.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Truth be told that 100% of the Women on that forum are all ugly sjw whales. I would call the website Precious’s Frustrations :pachah1:

We Somali men would NEVER look their way on the streets and it looks like a few Lost Somali Women are among them. Uff I can smell the stench.

Toxic femininity

Keo

VIP
LSA? Isn't that a forum for bitter black women? Aren't they the same women that are considered the least desirable women.

Who cares what they think?

Last edited:

Trending