Quit playin with me
27033-9195bb23ae1a443cce0533c306439eea.png

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
“East African men have always been handsome”
*40 skeptical ratings

:russ::russ::russ:

On a more serious note, we don’t really give too much of a shit what the negroids say about us.:mjlol:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Somali men getting dragged by Somali women on a predominantly AA website :pachah1: :pachah1: :pachah1:

Wallahi, yall are the biggest/most cucked/most humiliated men on the universe. Yasmin chick is Somali and is dragging yall to the point the other Africans have to step in to defend Somali men.

Bohol

VIP
They are just some Precious looking slappers upset cause they got abused in Somali forums before kkk.

"why some of them hate us so much, what have we ever done to them" :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

Sorry you experienced that, I've experienced similar too... the latest attacks being just last week. I don't know why some of them hate us so much, what have we ever done to them? It's so strange because the somalians I've come across in real life have been very nice and helpful, it is just when I get online I experience racism from some of them.

My Introduction to somalis was a pretty stark one. Years ago i used to frequent a Caribbean forum when out of the blue a font identifying himself as somali came online and started boasting about how racist his people were toward blacks. Mind you my only perception of them before that was the pictures of refugees on boats and pirates. He then invited me to a somali forum to prove what he was saying was true. I obliged and was greeted with some of the nastiest language toward black people i had ever seen up to that point. It was the first time i saw any group of people making jokes about slavery who were not yt and they had all of the Stormfront insults down. It woke me up to these new groups of people coming to the west and how their presence might change the racial dynamics out here.

This was several years ago but it was burned into my mind from back then that this was a very ugly group of people. I've since heard that many of them are kind as well but sorry to say my perception of them hasn't changed one bit. Something i need to work on i guess. As for the photos in this thread....see above!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somali men getting dragged by Somali women on a predominantly AA website :pachah1: :pachah1: :pachah1:

Wallahi, yall are the biggest/most cucked/most humiliated men on the universe. Yasmin chick is Somali and is dragging yall to the point the other Africans have to step in to defend Somali men.
Whit Americans+ South and East Asians are...
The way it’s looking we aren’t gonna be very far off.
#ABDIEXIT

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Whit Americans+ South and East Asians are...
The way it’s looking we aren’t gonna be very far off.
#ABDIEXIT
Im just laughing at these simps who always attack me for dating Arab females while the Somali females they put on a pedestal clown them on multiple platforms to please their black massa. Loool, they couldnt contain themselves on twitter and took it to LSA :pachah1: :pachah1:

Id like to see the 1ncels justify this one :trumpsmirk:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

Most of the girls doing the dragging are madow. It’s funny how they think they’re too good for the men in that tweet when they could never get a man who looks half as good.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Im just laughing at these simps who always attack me for dating Arab females while the Somali females they put on a pedestal clown them on multiple platforms to please their black massa. Loool, they couldnt contain themselves on twitter and took it to LSA :pachah1: :pachah1:

Id like to see the 1ncels justify this one :trumpsmirk:
Call me naive or young or whatever, but I always try to have hope for these girls...
But I don’t get why they do this shit. :russ:

AA woman have actual grievances against AA men, so while it isn’t right I can see why they mock them or whatever you wanna call it.

Somalis don’t have this. Which is why I chuckle when I see shit like this. It’s very very stupid and a poor imitation of madows- who we shouldn’t even be trying to imitate.:mjlol:

I think we should all be unified tbh. I plan to end this. I am a bold man, and we need a bold man. I am tired of the gender war shit. Let’s all get along. Let’s all love each other and treat each other with respect and dignity.

Call me naive or young or whatever, but I always try to have hope for these girls...
But I don’t get why they do this shit. :russ:

AA woman have actual grievances against AA men, so while it isn’t right I can see why they mock them or whatever you wanna call it.

Somalis don’t have this. Which is why I chuckle when I see shit like this. It’s very very stupid and a poor imitation of madows- who we shouldn’t even be trying to imitate.:mjlol:
1586132845545.png