SOMALI MEN ARE REALISING XALIMO'S WORTH AND OFFERING US 6 FIGURE MEHR PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an ugly fella, I'll be the first to say that it isn't something we choose:lolbron:.

@dhegdheer @Knowthyself explain the self esteem problems that the girls suffer from. Where does it stem from?:hmm:

Look at abu billy happy on twitter

View attachment 15034 View attachment 15035 View attachment 15036 View attachment 15037 View attachment 15038 View attachment 15039 View attachment 15040 View attachment 15041 View attachment 15042

:drakelaugh:
I want to laugh but now it's just sad at this point:mjcry:

Bald men are the saddest thing on this earth, even sadder than kicked puppies tbh

I agree, the extraterrestrial look is strictly reserved for abdis. That's shaved look with the 5head bulging out is ur trademark style, embrace it
Balding is pretty common, on the other hand have you ever seen a xalimo trying to run for the bus? Pathetic. :mjlol:

You can't run 20 yards without slowing down to walk. :russ:

As an ugly fella, I'll be the first to say that it isn't something we choose:lolbron:.

@dhegdheer @Knowthyself explain the self esteem problems that the girls suffer from. Where does it stem from?:hmm:

View attachment 15034 View attachment 15035 View attachment 15036 View attachment 15037 View attachment 15038 View attachment 15039 View attachment 15040 View attachment 15041 View attachment 15042

Seems like low self esteem and insecurities isn't uniqe to Abdis only!

Since we're on the topic of low self estem, would you perhaps be able to explain why your fellow brethren @emptyheartsflow @Codeine @Protagonist are suffering from an acute case of snow blindness? This "Just as long as she's white" attitude isn't very healthy :patrice:

I was gonna add @Khathead to this too but he seems entirely too fixated on habesha women to the point where he's changed his entire identity :wow: he is a lost case miskeenka

Statistics show that if you mention the word 'Somali' in your tweet. The number of mentions and retweets
line-graph-going-up-this-graph-shows-the-growth-of-texas-craft-beer-as-nYj5f3-clipart.jpg

Remember this Nigerian chick @ somalis for retweets:damn:

The apple and mehr jokes on twitter are for retweets only:drakekidding:

Since we're on the topic of low self estem, would you perhaps be able to explain why your fellow brethren @emptyheartsflow @Codeine @Protagonist are suffering from an acute case of snow blindness? This "Just as long as she's white" attitude isn't very healthy :patrice:

I was gonna add @Khathead to this too but he seems entirely too fixated on habesha women to the point where he's changed his entire identity :wow: he is a lost case miskeenka
:ufdup: Answer the question. Most faaraxs don't suffer from low self esteem. Why do most xalimos?
:umwhat:

:drakelaugh: You're right. It's the abdi way... in a few years when y'all ditch the abaya it'll come complete with a muffin top Xalimo walking by his side. Looking like god damn Adventure Time characters
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::mjcry: May Allah swt help us all

Aren't you American? No offence but that shit is exclusive to u guys, everyone knows americans are fat lmao keep that L :drakekidding:

Balding is pretty common, on the other hand have you ever seen a xalimo trying to run for the bus? Pathetic. :mjlol:

You can't run 20 yards without slowing down to walk. :russ:

You're comparing balding to running? lmao my nigga that's lame :mjlol:

At least you can always train ur stamina but baldness... I guess if you've got 10k lying around for a hair transplant :dead:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

W-wait what.. this is how I'm perceived? :mugshotman:

I would ask what makes you think I'm snow blind, but I feel like you ready to drop a quote on me. :kanyehmm:

They're suffering from the same shit you, @Steamdevolopment and @ItsHanna got.

You're all shit. The difference is that it's mostly the weak minded chicks making all the threads.

Codeine

Aren't you American? No offence but that shit is exclusive to u guys, everyone knows americans are fat lmao keep that L :drakekidding:

The good 'ol "B-but not me and my country"

Somalis are the same EVERYWHERE and i see through you. :birdman:

:ufdup: Answer the question. Most faaraxs don't suffer from low self esteem. Why do most xalimos?
:umwhat:

Maybe their parents didn't love them enough??? :umwhat:

Also let's get back to the topic at hand :ufdup: Abdis DO in fact suffer from low self esteem. I believe it's from a combination of low academic achievement and rampant criminal behaviour. In fact you can witness how insecurity manifest itself onto different abdis on this very site! Case A: @TheMadMullah Mad based his entire ssp career on xaalimo this xalimo that; he clearly wasn't loved as a child either and that's why he's seeking validation in the form attention seeking posts :wow:
Case study B: The other day we had a post about a halimo simply responding to an ajnabi on a dating site and you could TASTE the saltiness :whoo: it was tangible kkkkkkk

Furthermore if I was to compile a statistic of different topics and threads and sort them by category and gender I can guarantee that y'all would come up on top with the sheer amount of banal halimo this halimo that type threads. My friend that is the definition of insecure and low self esteem :whoa:

Codeine

You're the same as the people you're trying to hit back at.

Saqajaan, don't lump me in with that degenerate.

@Steamdevolopment isn't so bad, she just needs a saqajaan and some rough play and she'll act like a lady that don't do nuffin:russsmug:

But the other one is a classic suburban case of 'I'm better and different from the other Somalis' like shes the first one to come up with that shtick. You can tell she just hates being Somali

Oh yes they must be lurking here, and we're triggering these dumpy slobs without entering their domain. :rejoice:

Emmanuel-Adebayor-football-celebration-man-city-vs-arsenal-1.gif
Why are you celebrating being pure shit?:drakewtf:

Nigga you're not some warrior in some war, you're an ashy abdi posting from hooyos basement.
Saqajaan, don't lump me in with that degenerate.

@Steamdevolopment isn't so bad, she just needs a saqajaan and some rough play and she'll act like a lady that don't do nuffin:russsmug:

But the other one is a classic suburban case of 'I'm better and different from the other Somalis' like shes the first one to come up with that shtick. You can tell she just hates being Somali
You're trash and so is she:axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.