Somali men are now labelled as ''*****s'' because they kicked a guy from the tiktok app?

I was browsing through Somali twitter because I have alot of Somali mutuals on twitter, and I kept seeing the word ''Somali incels'' popping up. It turn outs they kicked someone from TikTok and all his fans got butthurt.

Good job my friends, keep it up!. No homos in Muslim countries!.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was browsing through Somali twitter because I have alot of Somali mutuals on twitter, and I kept seeing the word ''Somali incels'' popping up. It turn outs they kicked some from TikTok and all his fans got butthurt.

It is their new buzzword.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I was browsing through Somali twitter because I have alot of Somali mutuals on twitter, and I kept seeing the word ''Somali incels'' popping up. It turn outs they kicked some from TikTok and all his fans got butthurt.

You guys call a kid gay without proof and have his social media taken down all for what he maybe. That's just going to far

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
This is what happens when you don't have a strong male figure in the family. You're sons turn into qumayo and dishonour they're community.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Being anti-gay, anti-metrosexual etc automatically makes you an "incel" according to these new age, hipster Halimos. They have been so thoroughly brainwashed by mainstream media that there is no hope for them.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Loool I am a female.
There are men incels that bully woman online but there are also woman incels that bully men online. They are both as bad as each other.
How comes you liked all the posts made by the guys on this thread?

Stop masquerading as a female.

You're too stable to be a xalimo

How comes you liked all the posts made by the guys on this thread?

Stop masquerading as a female.

You're too stable to be a xalimo
Lool I am a xalimo. Guys like exterminator on Twitter are incels but so are the females that can’t go 5 minutes without coming for Somali men. I don’t give f*ck if you are woman, why should I support you blindly?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Lool I am a xalimo. Guys like ***** exterminator on Twitter are incels but so are the females that can’t go 5 minutes without coming for Somali men. I don’t give f*ck if you are woman, why should I support you blindly?
You make a good point but you're still suspect

I'm watching you:gaasdrink:

Ramen

🌸

He lives in Denmark and Somali incels did not kick him out from TikTok:cryinglaughsmiley:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
What they did was stupid and quite frankly unnecessary. Homosexuals deserve rehabilitation (Testosterone therapy) or death if their condition is too severe. It should be treated as a medical condition.

As for the many ‘men’ on this site, you guys have exposed yourselves as true trolls and have put shame on that child. Someone at his age is a mere child and the cyber bullying that was carried out brought nothing out but the true nature of you guys.

And as for me, my time on this topic had come to an end. I don’t want to hear anymore of this childish nonsense. Cheerio!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The word incel has been overused and made worthless by females in general. They make fun of the plight of those that suffer from a real mental illness that prevents them from forming meaningful relationships, just because these Hypocritical sjw females think it gives them an edge over alpha males that will easily brush off the word used as an insult.

I feel sorry for incels and men in general. This just goes to show that everyone can be a victim in society, except for mentally ill men. But burn a LGBTQ flag and you get sentenced to 20 yrs in jail.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:

The word incel has been overused and made worthless by females in general. They make fun of the plight of those that suffer from a real mental illness that prevents them from forming meaningful relationships, just because these Hypocritical sjw females think it gives them an edge over alpha males that will easily brush off the word used as an insult.

I feel sorry for incels and men in general. This just goes to show that everyone can be a victim in society, except for mentally ill men. But burn a LGBTQ flag and you get sentenced to 20 yrs in jail.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:
Tbf to women all they have is words. It’s not like they can hurt us physically. So once you brush off their buzzwords like incel. Their attacks become useless. But the funny thing with the incel attacks is they are using the same attacks men use on other men. Men diss men who can’t get as many women as them in a mysogenistic way. So when a woman attacks a man for not getting enough pussy. She is basically confirming manliness is linked to how many woman they bang.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbf to women all they have is words. It’s not like they can hurt us physically. So once you brush off their buzzwords like incel. Their attacks become useless. But the funny thing with the incel attacks is they are using the same attacks men use on other men. Men diss men who can’t get as many women as them in a mysogenistic way. So when a woman attacks a man for not getting enough pussy. She is basically confirming manliness is linked to how many woman they bang.
So why do they hate polygamy then? If a man's worth is measured by how much pussy he gets, then they can't deny men polygamy.

:siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar: