Somali men are not useless after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ashy Abdis saved me today.

I was about to enter my car today in downtown Minneapolis, and I noticed it was after 4 pm, most parking meters are free after 4 pm, depending on the street. So this stupid parking security tried to give me a ticket. I tried arguing with him, he was Asian and didn't speak English. 2 Somali guys came running and started squaring up on him, let's just say I didn't pay anything.

My heroes.

tenor.gif

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Ashy Abdis saved me today.

I was about to enter my car today in downtown Minneapolis, and I noticed it was after 4 pm, most parking meters are free after 4 pm, depending on the street. So this stupid parking security tried to give me a ticket. I tried arguing with him, he was Asian and didn't speak English. 2 Somali guys came running and started squaring up on him, let's just say I didn't pay anything.

My heroes.

tenor.gif
For our dumar.
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Being hero gets you clapped they will learn eventually never cape for women:manny:
Didn't you say, you were going to fight 3 black guys because they disrespected Somali girls. Stop acting hard on here bandit. Admit it you love us Somali girls.

Gibiin-Udug

No i said i was gonna fight 3 somalis over habash beauty:russ:
Bug eyed Habeshas don't rate you. :russ:

One Trinidadian girl once said to me, I feel sorry for you Somali girls, I asked why she felt sorry for us, she said you've to basically be in a lesbian relationship with your feminine men. I kinda agree with her, I feel sorry for us Somali girls.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

One Trinidadian girl once said to me, I feel sorry for you Somali girls, I asked why she felt sorry for us, she said you've to basically be in a lesbian relationship with your feminine men. I kinda agree with her, I feel sorry for us Somali girls.
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead::dead::dead:

VixR

Veritas
Is it bad that I am appreciating my Somali brothers? Why on earth would you think this topic is laced with humiliation?

tenor.gif
Your Trini girl comment and then Starscream's response :mjlol:

If I were a relationship/sex therapist purely going off Somali gender wars on the internet as a basis, I would tell deteriorating Somali couples to cuss the everliving shit out of each other prior to sex.

Gibiin-Udug

Your Trini girl comment and then Starscream's response :mjlol:

If I were a relationship/sex therapist purely going off Somali gender wars on the internet as a basis, I would tell deteriorating Somali couples to cuss the everliving shit out of each other prior to sex.

That's how we Somalis show love to each other, he said he would fight over habesha girl and I called him feminine notice how he shifted his anger towards the Trini girl.

This is art. Kkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts