Somali men are no longer ugly.

Cartman

reformed
@Fay I’m not what people are making me out to be, just like how you aren’t what people are making you out to be. We’re both victims :kendrickcry:

Fay

DELETED
Yall entertaining wallahi lol i was minding my own business till that obsessed bastard @Moh mentioned me now im here getting entertained by yall fake wanna be gangsta personas

Cartman

reformed
Leave me alone u fucking creep
All I did this entire thread was try to mediate the fight that you kept on continuing because that’s all you know how to do. I haven’t seen u contribute one good thing on sspot other than complain or fight. Wllhi you’re making me wanna become an Arab booty clapper again giving somalis a bad name:jcoleno:

Fay

DELETED
All I did this entire thread was try to mediate the fight that you kept on continuing because that’s all you know how to do. I haven’t seen u contribute one good thing on sspot other than complain or fight. Wllhi you’re making me wanna become an Arab booty clapper again giving somalis a bad name:jcoleno:
Ok can u leave me alone now

most of these niggas look half Arab/Indian or Banadiri.

This is just cringe, we don't need to prove ourselves using grown men and that 1 fuking good looking footballer that we have (no homo)

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts