Somali men are disappointing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of the “men” here are in their mid teens :it0tdo8:

1585756103727.png

They flock to threads where they get insulted like mice to cheese. A real Somali man would ignore such threads.You are giving the one power by giving them attention.

Moreover I've noticed Somali women tend to be more level headed and ignore bait threads.
ACTUALLY all humans are dissapointing just like this thread

@Basra the enigma one day she screaming aids the other she wants to learn about twerking from shaniqua such a interesting fellow and yes I said fellow for Basra is a Ali with a bald spot

Infact the whole blog forum is men not a single female here all men and men pretending to be women a sad sad sad state of affairs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra the enigma one day she screaming aids the other she wants to learn about twerking from shaniqua such a interesting fellow and yes I said fellow for Basra is a Ali with a bald spot

Infact the whole blog forum is men not a single female here all men and men pretending to be women a sad sad sad state of affairs

Sweety i can only converse with you when you are alcoholically sober. :)

Ironically you’re doing exactly what you’re accusing them off and just funneling even more misogyny/misandry.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The problem is Somali girls and their thirst for clout they would sell their mothers for clout, the worst i’ve seen is this somali girl who got tested positive for covid19 milking it out for a couple of likes on twitter. Best believe if I test positive for covid19, i’m keeping that shit to myself but this one uses it for a couple of likes.

Somali girls like these are equal as a big as a threat as Somali inc.els are. To Somali in.cels I only have one advice go visit a brothel bro get laid.
Do you see that one mali ting lie about being related to a lady who died from corona for clout ?? That one xalimo who was actually related to the poor lady called her out. So I agree with you that it goes both ways