Somali men are disappointing

They flock to threads where they get insulted like mice to cheese. A real Somali man would ignore such threads.You are giving the one power by giving them attention.

Moreover I've noticed Somali women tend to be more level headed and ignore bait threads.

Somali women are queens, just not the ones who bash abdis on twitter for Madow acknowledgement
:mybusiness:
It's hardly even that. It's really just somali men's insecurities oozing out and it will really for sure turn out that way until they stop being insecure, that's why you see these diaspora wars have them dragging the otherside's women for points, it's a shameful site.

Last edited:
Somali women are loud, ghetto, promiscuous and ratchet, but have the nerve to get upset when Somali guys call out this unruly behavior.
:bell:
Wow, I can’t believe you can say this just wow.
A house divide seldom prospers. Btw when non-Somali’s come for Somali guys. I put them in their place with quickness. Cause in real life Somali guys have always been protective of me. And ask are you ok sis?

Lol also I feel some type of why only we can make fun of each other.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Somali women are loud, ghetto, promiscuous and ratchet, but have the nerve to get upset when Somali guys call out this unruly behavior.
:bell:

I don't know why you state your opinion as if you are relevant. Somalis are practising muslims and do not accept irreligious ppl. So take your L somewhere else. You do not belong amongst the community. You are a traitor who should be expelled indefinitely.

JFC will you people stop posting bullshit like this, i know we are in a global lock down but no need to be negative, pessimistic and depressive 24/7 Got damn :susp:

They flock to threads where they get insulted like mice to cheese. A real Somali man would ignore such threads.You are giving the one power by giving them attention.

Moreover I've noticed Somali women tend to be more level headed and ignore bait threads.
I usually ignore these threads, HOWEVER I'm quarantining right now so there's nothing better to do.

:manny:
You are on a forum where people actively troll each other what do you expect? I realised that being civilised and having an intellectual convo on this forum with a lot of low iq individuals gets you nowhere anyways.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The problem is Somali girls and their thirst for clout they would sell their mothers for clout, the worst i’ve seen is this somali girl who got tested positive for covid19 milking it out for a couple of likes on twitter. Best believe if I test positive for covid19, i’m keeping that shit to myself but this one uses it for a couple of likes.

Somali girls like these are equal as a big as a threat as Somali inc.els are. To Somali in.cels I only have one advice go visit a brothel bro get laid.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1585755122886.png