Somali men appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
11izd6o.jpg

This guy is full Somali, right?? Anyone know his name? He looks like Theo James. :it0tdo8:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
The other thread too much of a roller coaster. Niggas are still emotionally recuperating. This thread was futile :banderas:
Haha, that thread was a trip. :mjlol:This could be the outlet that everyone needs to cool down though. Everything has its purpose; I'm sure many Somali guys secretly were looking forward to the day this would be made.:dabcasar:

He's Somali but he looks short to me, and he's too zesty for my liking.

6'1+, dark skinned with a killer smile Somali guys. :banderas:

You literally said like a month ago that any somali guy shorter than 6"3 is not a man.

Now you decreased it by 2 inches make up your mind :mindblown:

About a week from now you gonna say 5"5 men are acceptable and you gonna have @Hugo crawling into your DMs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You literally said like a month ago that any somali guy shorter than 6"3 is not a man.

About a week from now you gonna say 5"5 men are acceptable and you gonna have @Hugo crawling into your DMs
Omg you remembered!

Well I got a lot of hate from that, so me being the charitable person I'm, lowered my expectations and made it to 6'1.

If he's shorter than 6'1, he makes me puke.

P.s

Are you short? You sound triggered. :lolbron:

TooMacaan

VIP
Youtuber Qasa Qasa. Def one of the most attractive Somali guys. Beautiful, although sometimes kinda annoying to listen to. His sis is also pretty, so it's probably the genes.
qasaqasa-rect.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Impossible to find pics of him though; if anyone has better luck...post them. These don't do justice. :ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

Youtuber Qasa Qasa. Def one of the most attractive Somali guys. Beautiful, although sometimes kinda annoying to listen to. His sis is also pretty, so it's probably the genes.
qasaqasa-rect.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Impossible to find pics of him though; if anyone has better luck...post them. These don't do justice. :ftw9nwa:
Loooooooool

He looks weird.

Gibiin-Udug

:faysalwtf:This is an APPRECIATION thread; a thread you started to appreciate Somali men. Your standards are crazy lol...pls post what you deem better, I'd love to see these Adonises. (also, I already said the pics don't do justice haha).

You missed the point of this topic. :browtf:

Are you short? Nothing wrong with that, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.