somali men appreciation thread

Alluring

Sayonara
Mashallah I have come to realize, there is no sweetness like the sweetness of a somali man. They give me the malab.

They are attractive;
1. soft curly tresses,
2. sweetness of melanated skin,
3. thick scrumptious booty,
4. tall slim bodies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to make little abdi's and asha's one day.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change this to Basra appreciation thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This Xalimos is lost wallahi, she clearly has huge Madow fetish, even the type of Somali guys she is attracted to resemble Madow men.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They look somali, look at their cute curls and pretty smiles. You sound insecure

Most of Somalis have jileec hair, it is kinda rare to see one with Curls, that is how white and black inbreds look not us.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Old-school men :banderas::banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our ayeeyos were eating good

You seem to be sexually frustrated,yariisey.:reallymaury:you remind me of this Halimo YouTuber who did smash and pass on Somali singers 2 years ago and she choose smash all of the 18 she mentioned, Halimos are desperate asf nowadays.:silanyolaugh:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It turns out these men tend to look very feminine, I'm not hating at all, not majority of Somalis look like this we are darker than a Digsi kkkk

You should gaze walaal or these devils will allure you

Alluring

Sayonara
You seem to be sexually frustrated,yariisey.:reallymaury:you remind me of this Halimo YouTuber who did smash and pass on Somali singers 2 years ago and she choose smash all of the 18 she mentioned, Halimos are desperate asf nowadays.:silanyolaugh:
It's an appreciation thread....... to appreciate our lovely men. It's not meant to be nsfw.... or smash/pass, just a thread of pretty somali men. I understand that you don't fit in that category but don't derail because you're jealous you didn't make it in the thread.

Alluring

Sayonara
It turns out these men tend to look very feminine, I'm not hating at all, not majority of Somalis look like this we are darker than a Digsi kkkk

You should gaze walaal or these devils will allure you
I tried posting darkskin men in the first post but everyone was saying they look "madow" but they look like somalis to me and very attractive somalis at that.