Somali men all have mommy issues.

Ashy Abdis do you have mommy issue?

• Yes, my hooyo never told me I love you

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Of course, didn't my actions SSpot give it away.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko, I have no clue what @TSP is on about. I'm only into legitimate, non-exploitive businesses. He probably thinks my freight shipping business imports mail order grooms of the Farax variety. That's a very limited market. Only Xalimos at the end of their rope would buy them.:ayaanswag:If they are balling but need a bassaboor, that's another story.:trumpsmirk:
Balling without basaboor is okay.

But not balling but with basaboor like some qasaaros on here is tragic.

In my latest scientific research I've discovered that they suffer from mommy issue and that's why they are the way they are.

I don't know whether to laugh and make fun of them or pray for

I agree.

I think you've dealt with some bad Somali men in the past, and a macaanto like you needs a real man that would wuus her right.....

I can change your views on Somali men.......

Astute observation. I've actually noticed this as well. It's called the Hooyo complex. Hooyo constantly breathing down their neck and Fatherless Somali boys/men who just cannot let their childhood go and blossom as well adjusted men. It's unhealthy relationship between mother and son, a father should look after his wife/son's in his latter years not the son. And unlike fathers, mothers enable bad behaviour and usually negative towards their sons, downplay their abilities as a tactics to ensure sons remain loyal to her not anyone else. This is why you have 30-40+ men at home with Hooyo; they don't want it but Hooyo does and ensured it happened

I think your onto something.

It would explain some of these
Creatures lack of respect and
Entitlement. Not shown enough
Love or spoilt with too much
Love they've become ruined
For woman.

:mjlol: Us woman really have
Very limited choices for the
Minority amount of decent Ones.

Gibiin-Udug

I think your onto something.

It would explain some of these
Creatures lack of respect and
Entitlement. Not shown enough
Love or spoilt with too much
Love they've become ruined
For woman.

:mjlol: Us woman really have
Very limited choices for the
Minority amount of decent Ones.
But we can train them like puppies. Teach them new tricks. :icon lol:

People always limit the discussion to guys having mommy issues or girls having daddy issues, probably because of Freud...but what about guys with daddy issues and girls with mommy issues? How would those things look like, I wonder?

And would the "symptoms" (of mommy issues, for example) manifest differently depending on the gender?
From what I've noticed it's always mothers and sons that are closer than mother & daughter while father daughter bond are stronger than father/ son.
The weaker bonds(mom/daughter) may be seen as less of an issue when compared to the natural stronger bonds in family imo.
It's a good question, you should get into psychology research

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
From what I've noticed it's always mothers and sons that are closer than mother & daughter while father daughter bond are stronger than father/ son.
The weaker bonds(mom/daughter) may be seen as less of an issue when compared to the natural stronger bonds in family imo.
The reason is because if the Oedipus Complex or whatever it's called where sons feel closer to the mother and daughters closer to the father or that's what they reach in Psychology.

The reason is because if the Oedipus Complex or whatever it's called where sons feel closer to the mother and daughters closer to the father or that's what they reach in Psychology.
Bro isn't the oedipus complex incestuous, saying boys are sexually attracted to their mothers and get jealous of the father & vice versa with girls:faysalwtf:

YoungFarah

VIP
Bro isn't the oedipus complex incestuous, saying boys are sexually attracted to their mothers and get jealous of the father & vice versa with girls:faysalwtf:
On an extreme case yes but in a smaller scale no. It's just a live for a parent but it can manisfest into weird things especially with white people :susp:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Yeah that's basically what people say when they say daddy issues. Little girls fight with their mothers to compete for the love of their father. Same with sons.

TooMacaan

VIP
Yea that's true, but boys also tend to get closer to their fathers during/post-puberty (and girls, with their mothers).

Mostly due to the notion that only fathers can teach their sons on how to be 'real men', and mothers-- teach their daughters on how to be a 'real woman' (& the responsibilities that accompany such labels). Psych topics are pretty interesting for sure; I used to browse quite a bit, but not as much lately, maybe I'll get back into it.

YoungFarah

VIP
Yea that's true, but boys also tend to get closer to their fathers during/post-puberty (and girls, with their mothers).

Mostly due to the notion that only fathers can teach their sons on how to be 'real men', and mothers-- teach their daughters on how to be a 'real woman' (& the responsibilities that accompany such labels). Psych topics are pretty interesting for sure; I used to browse quite a bit, but not as much lately, maybe I'll get back into it.
I find it weird as f*ck. The way it was explained to me was that little boys see the father as competition for the mothers love so they harbour animosity towards him. Wtf this only happens in white people culture.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant

That's not the case all the time. My father worked for a mid-large size international mining company headquartered in Perth and he was always travelling , so we rarely met eye-to-eye. I was sent to a homogeneous white private school and had to learn to be a man the hard way. I was prejudiced many times by colleagues and teachers(often inadvertently) but without those factors I don't think I would be the man I am today. You don't need your father to be walking behind you every step you take in order to become a man (albeit it helps) but I think circumstances and more importantly experience that plays the most important role in to who you will turn out be out to be in your post-adolescent life. Maybe it's different for women.

YoungFarah

VIP
That's not the case all the time. My father worked for a mid-large size international mining company headquartered in Perth and he was always travelling , so we rarely met eye-to-eye. I was sent to a homogeneous white private school and had to learn to be a man the hard way. I was prejudiced many limes by colleagues and teachers(often inadvertently) but without those factors I don't think I would be the man I am today. You don't need your father to be walking behind you every step you lime sake in order lime sake I become a man (albeit it helps) but I think circumstances and more importantly experience that plays the most important role in to who you will turn out be out to be in your post-adolescent life. Maybe it's different for women.
That's why I feel like it's bullshit. I think Freud came up with the Oedipus Complex and I disagree with almost all of his stuff.

Gibiin-Udug

Sexual frustration. No guy will go near her, so it must be because we are all "ashy-abdis" and have "mommy-issues".:drakelaugh:

Classic projection.
:hemad::umad:

Seems like I hit nerve with mr male booty connoisseur.
Projecting much? Go examine the booty of other men, you down low, basement dwelling lizard.

:hemad::umad:

Seems like I hit nerve with mr male booty connoisseur.
Projecting much? Go examine the booty of other men, you down low, basement dwelling lizard.

:draketf:Not only are you a bitter spinster, but you're a retard too. When have I ever given any indication that I'm interested in men's behinds? Wtf are you on about? Are you having an episode?

Hit a nerve kulaha. I'm not the one with clear daddy issues making threads about Somali men all the time. I didn't tell your mama to marry a loser, don't take it out on me. Hit a nerve kulaha, like I said stop projecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending