Somali men all have mommy issues.

Ashy Abdis do you have mommy issue?

• Yes, my hooyo never told me I love you

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Of course, didn't my actions SSpot give it away.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
@SuldaanGuled learn what mommy issue is.

Men who have mommy issues tend to hate women and are abusive towards them.

Of course I want my faraax to have an excellent relationship with his hooyo. A man will treat you like he treats his mom.

i know what it is, wanted to enlighten you nothing more

How did you come to that conclusion bal noo sheeg i'm intrigued. Is that the norm where you live mise ?

Ilaahay nin wanaagsan haku qadaro walaal

War ya illahay yaqana. Learn what mommy issues are. And only a loser would mess with hoes. So suck it :umad:
lool it was a figure of speech puntland queen. The only problem i have with my mom is that she doesn't like my gaal lifestyle, she's okay with everything else.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i know what it is, wanted to enlighten you nothing more

How did you come to that conclusion bal noo sheeg i'm intrigued. Is that the norm where you live mise ?

Ilaahay nin wanaagsan haku qadaro walaal
Did I hit a nerve? You seem bothered, triggered and shooked. When was the last time your mom said I love you and proud of you? Parental love goes both ways Hun.

SuldaanGuled

Did I hit a nerve? You seem bothered, triggered and shooked. When was the last time your mom said I love you and proud of you? Parental love goes both ways Hun.

Since you've undertaken quite a significant research i wanted to inquire where you got it from? after all we need to verify the results for ourselves

TooMacaan

VIP
People always limit the discussion to guys having mommy issues or girls having daddy issues, probably because of Freud...but what about guys with daddy issues and girls with mommy issues? How would those things look like, I wonder?

And would the "symptoms" (of mommy issues, for example) manifest differently depending on the gender?

SuldaanGuled

People always limit the discussion to guys having mommy issues or girls having daddy issues, probably because of Freud...but what about guys with daddy issues and girls with mommy issues? How would those things look like, I wonder?

And would the "symptoms" (of mommy issues, for example) manifest differently depending on the gender?

Good question laakin since this is sspot waa iska caadi

It's a tit for tat world where gender wars are quite the norm i'm afraid

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Reiko, I have no clue what @TSP is on about. I'm only into legitimate, non-exploitive businesses. He probably thinks my freight shipping business imports mail order grooms of the Farax variety. That's a very limited market. Only Xalimos at the end of their rope would buy them.:ayaanswag:If they are balling but need a bassaboor, that's another story.:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.