Somali men age beautifully

Macalin M

Out here
I met my grandpas uncle a couple years back. He said he was definitely over a hundred but didn’t know his age. He was still walking and didn’t look too old. Looked about 80 maybe.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I met my grandpas uncle a couple years back. He said he was definitely over a hundred but didn’t know his age. He was still walking and didn’t look too old. Looked about 80 maybe.

@ZakWantsToPlay you where right sxb, we have the superior genes and super sperm.
We need to keep this going by marrying our own people.

Im having master race thoughts rn i need to calm the fk down

@ZakWantsToPlay you where right sxb, we have the superior genes and super sperm.
I need to keep this going by marrying our own people.

Finaly, a conversion. God saved you from being lost man.

:friendhug:

If you have a full time, I can hook you up perhaps. But be forewarned, I will recomend the dark beauties among our girls, the kind that make you swoon and sigh at their sight.

:lawd:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
We need to keep this going by marrying our own people.

@Samaalic Era right now
giphy (12).gif

Muji

VIP
One thing I like about Somali older men is they will wear a suit, comb their beard and clean their shoes just to go to a cafe and talk to their friends lol

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Notice how all these masculine faraxs have low bodyfat?
It exposes our beautiful bone structure and it makes us look mean as fk.

220px-Iraqw_Man.jpg
67c60d6a70cf887af59f5fb435c56ee3--african-men-somali.jpg

5001000612_eac6c6fdcc_z.jpg
8e799ce269e1130f95b7dad3be8f9bd4--dress-attire-traditional-dresses.jpg

Then you have white people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi Somali men are the most handsome in the world we the cushite Kings of East if most farax in the west just hit the gym loose the weight it will expose the bone structure we are melanin Kings with straight noses ON THE GANG And shout out to the halimos EVEN YOUR SWEAT SMELL LIKE OUD

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
One thing I like about Somali older men is they will wear a suit, comb their beard and clean their shoes just to go to a cafe and talk to their friends lol
Knowles I have been lurking this site for years I know for a fact your a good person and I love you may God give you peace happiness and wealth one love my dear

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I've always admired the old Somali man look. Kinda soft, kinda harsh and wise all at the same time. Bonus if they were the silent type who gave approving smiles.

I miss my grandpa, nicest guy I ever met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Crazy thing is mean looking men that are handsome also get all the ladies cute looking faraxs get clowned on by females a little thing I noticed in the dating world

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Too bad none of you are going to look like that, Somalis in the west look old as hell, unless they lying about their age, I seen dudes that say they’re 25 looking like 40 year old, @Abdalla is a good example.

Trending