Somali meat entrepreneur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
He's right now importing/exporting Somali meats, he'll expand into fish, fruit and veg once the instability is eliminated. He reveals that the MERS virus which prevented Somali livestock exports in the past was actually caused by an outbreak in Ethiopia, Kenya an beyond. Better management of our livestock exports will prevent another ban on imports from Somalia.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:francis:

There's so many business opportunities, you don't have to be creative you can just copy. I wonder if getting business licenses is what's stopping locals?

Hubble

VIP
:francis:

There's so many business opportunities, you don't have to be creative you can just copy. I wonder if getting business licenses is what's stopping locals?

Too poor to function. When you don't even have access to tap water, you can't even start a cattle company. Cattle companies would save our existing livestock and increase it tenfold a 5 years instead of sending it off before they die of drought.

Fishery department is criminaly underdeveloped in the country instead of revitalizing the stock we have using our coastline to become the world's leading fish market we lease them to outsiders for petty pennies wallahi Somalis are dumb

We're literally getting a penny while the looters get hundreds millions of dollars someone needs to implement a new law and put the crooks encharge of taking bribes behind bars

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Even if a Somali guy would come up with a great idea to utilize the coastline nobody would listen to his
Idea but if an cadaan or arab comes
With the same idea suddenly its a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending